Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Everyone in this thread said they stopped making this, I was able to find some today. :lol:

Yeah they sell it in the Wegman's near me.

Wegman's has everything :lol:

Where can I find a CQP brush, ive been using some whatever brush from Sally :smh: and any of yall **** with cold label?

CQP brush is not a gimmick at all some dudes are just contrarians. Definitely a great brush the best I've ever had and I've been spinning for damn near two decades. Do you need one to get A1 waves, of course not, but it's still superior to everything else.

And cold label's basic hair oil is the truth, I didn't like their pomade either but I don't **** with pomade in general.

Last edited:
Only thing gimmicky about cqb is the wood they use, other than that the brush trains your waves wayyyyyyyy quicker than any other brush

They could do a better job at painting and preventing the paint from chipping but the bristles are A1

That's the right one. They have the soft, medium, premium, & hard in stock too :lol:

I was sitting here in disbelief that no one just googled it and found that page, but when you try actually add something to your cart nothing happens :lol:

Can't find it on Amazon or eBay either. I was just about to cop too :smh:

Been thinking about getting waves again. I want them CQP brushes but do they not keep making them or something?

CQP brush is not a gimmick at all some dudes are just contrarians. Definitely a great brush the best I've ever had and I've been spinning for damn near two decades. Do you need one to get A1 waves, of course not, but it's still superior to everything else.

And cold label's basic hair oil is the truth, I didn't like their pomade either but I don't **** with pomade in general.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that brush i s a gimmick. My waves have been rolling for over two decades (I'm 34) and to me that brush works no different than the countless others I've had over the years. I have a brush the same size as the CQP, except it's not curved like the CQP. Are you saying to me the CQP is superior to all other brushes because it's curved? I hope not.

As for pomade or whatever, I use Sport N Waves gold can. I've been using it for over twenty years and I see no signs of stopping.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that brush i s a gimmick. My waves have been rolling for over two decades (I'm 34) and to me that brush works no different than the countless others I've had over the years. I have a brush the same size as the CQP, except it's not curved like the CQP. Are you saying to me the CQP is superior to all other brushes because it's curved? I hope not.

As for pomade or whatever, I use Sport N Waves gold can. I've been using it for over twenty years and I see no signs of stopping.

The CQP brush is superior to every brush you own. I've been waving since 2000 lol.

No it isn't. I have the brush and it works the same for me. Waving since 2000? Ok. Lol

All because it works for you doesn't mean the CQP isn't superior. And not sure whats funny about having waves for almost 15 years. You do understand waves stay the same once they are there right? You could have been waving since 1940, doesn't mean a kid who's been waving for 6 months won't slaughter your joints, not sure why you are trying to come off as an elitist lol

You're not getting what I'm saying. I'm not saying the brush does not work. It works. It's just not this magical brush like some make it out to be. You came in here and said it's superior to every brush I own. What are you basing that on? Nothing is funny about waving for 14 years. I laughed because you listed it. I listed my time because the other Nter listed his.

In no way am I coming off as an elitist. That's your mistake for taking that way. I don't care about anyone's waves slaughtering mine. I'm here to help like you are. I just stated the brush is a gimmick "to me". I'll say the same thing about the Tsu Rag as well. Show me where I was coming off as an elitist and I will apologize.

You're not getting what I'm saying. I'm not saying the brush does not work. It works. It's just not this magical brush like some make it out to be. You came in here and said it's superior to every brush I own. What are you basing that on? Nothing is funny about waving for 14 years. I laughed because you listed it. I listed my time because the other Nter listed his.

In no way am I coming off as an elitist. That's your mistake for taking that way. I don't care about anyone's waves slaughtering mine. I'm here to help like you are. I just stated the brush is a gimmick "to me". I'll say the same thing about the Tsu Rag as well. Show me where I was coming off as an elitist and I will apologize.

let me ask you, what is hard to grasp about the CQP being superior to every other brush out? A Toyota and a Lexus both drive you around aka they work, but you want to tell me a Lexus isn't superior to a Toyota?

You don't have to use it, but the brush is superior to another brush and thats a fact, saying something is superior isn't saying its magical, but CQPs help with connection more efficient than another brush simply from the way it was engineered. To get waves you can use any brush, but as state CQP brushes your hair in a far more efficient manner.

luckyluchiano luckyluchiano

A fact is something that cannot be debated. You know that right? You said it is superior to every brush I own without providing proof. Anyway, you sound like the elitist here telling me what's superior. I said the brush is gimmicky "to me". You went to school, I was applying that part to myself only. What are you trying to say here? Go back to my original post and you will see I said "to me". I wasn't making a general statement. I was speaking on me only.

I have and use the brush occasionally, but it's no different than my other brush "to me". You got that?

34 years old, been waving for over two decades?

My dude been waving since 7th grade. :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom