Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I can't get waves, but I always thought they were cool.

-It's like %@@ is that on your head?

-Homie that's my hair.

-Oh DAMN!!!

I fell off a lil bit, cause I been workin like crazy
smh.gif

2veem5jc.jpg

Just snapped a quick pic with nothin in my hair.

I'm tryin to get my waves up, but i don't know to start. I have your average black males hair about in inch long. Anybody feel like tellin me how I get started?

My dude, all you need to do is brush LIKE CRAZY. Find you a brush you like, and go in.
smokin.gif

i fell off. my pattern is still there. if i just pick the brush back up ill be straight. but i think my barber was cutting my hair to low. after a cut, mywaves would barely be there, then after it grew in id be spinning like crazy

Any help for a nappy head n@#$a would be appreciated.

Its gotta take more than brushing, isnt your hair type the determining factor if u can get waves or not.

If your hair is mad nappy, then you need a hard #!+ brush
laugh.gif

You have to use a method.

for example:

Whenever you brush your hair, don't brush it while its dry.
Get you a spray bottle, fill it up with water, and whenever your brushing, spray ya hair, and add conditioner to it.

If you do that a lot, then you'll see a big difference.

Good Conditioners:

Luster%27s_Pink_Oil_Moisturizer_350.jpg
motions+hair+lotion.jpg

You can't go wrong with either of those.

5DZ225485.jpg

Carrot Creme is the best IMO, because it lays your hair down mad easy. I can't find any, anywhere... so I'm just using the Motions.

They stopped selling the CC out there? I be seeing different results from that !*+# though, for me, !*+# dried out my hair. Others praise it like Allah and!*+# though. Ehh, everybody is different. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Carrort Creme is the truth. Anybody else still use 360Style (blue can)? Ive been using it for years but I think my hair is growing immune to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My dude SR, where ya avy fam?
Its not workin??
nerd.gif
It works now fam.

been wolfing without a du-rag and a real brush
Getting a cut tomorrow going to see what the results look like...idc I got some of the best waves on NT though, and I haven't posted an updated pic since07-08 lol

AM i the only one that just uses water on my hair??????? I never use any grease.........all i do is put some water on my hair to get it little bit damp then ijust brush... its like I naturally have waves....jus brush and water

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Carrort Creme is the truth. Anybody else still use 360Style (blue can)? Ive been using it for years but I think my hair is growing immune to it
laugh.gif
I use to mess with it awhile ago.

I've seen dudes with kitted waves and !#!%, and like a week later their hairline would have matches missing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was spining like crazy...then grew my hair out for 6 years
smh.gif
My hair doesnt even lay down like it used too. Im back on the grind though.... Nothing but ahot rag (to soften my hair) and sportin waves(the gold can b/c im old school like that). Dont sleep on the DAX or Murry's either. They had me sitting rightin 94'99'. I switched to Sportin Waves in 2000 b/c it was lighter

The company that makes Carrot Creme went out of business I think
so buy what you can cus when its gone its gone

my hair is stiff and straight, can't get legit waves, might have to get that fugazi wave cut
roll.gif

i saw some white dude working at champs with that cut around my area and it looked decent...

What's so good about them Annie and Diane brushes? I've had the same brush since like 97 so I dont even know what kind it is with the letters allrubbed off, paint gone and #%@@
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom