Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Straight inspiration right there :pimp:

This brush will not leave my sight...

Got long hair now but I miss having the crispy waves​
same growing dreads 
sick.gif
 this bush

miss my waves but i got a skull like adrian broner dont really like my head lmao waves look weird, plus i think im going bald
mean.gif

He only did a line up I cut it myself. That cut is a 4.5 atg then I went back and did a 3.0 wtg to get the little hairs that were sticking up after I brushed it back down.
that's a 3 guard? wow.
Yea man I'm not understanding. 

A 1.5 is too low for me but a 2 doesn't do anything and I'm kinda stuck in limbo.

My hair looks like it's two maybe even three times as long as that. 

Its alot of hair on my head to I keep it layed down. If I was to comb it back you will see a mini frow my hair is trained to lay down.

Og dianes all day for me I got cqp brushes but I dont touch them I like the feel of the og diane 8119, 8169 and 8159

I'm telling yall what separates CQP from other top of the line brushes is the curvature. It's not a gimmick you really do get two-three times the coverage with each stroke. 

Might have to go back to the waves. I've had a curly fro for the past couple months, my brush is just collecting dust on my desk :lol:

I'm telling yall what separates CQP from other top of the line brushes is the curvature. It's not a gimmick you really do get two-three times the coverage with each stroke. 

Its definitely worth the money. The firmness of the bristles, the diameter/size of the brush, and the curvature are all what makes it great.

I HATE how many bristles fell out at first though. But after the loose bristles fall out its cool.

You can technically make your own curved brush though

Yes but be careful cause the ones they make now are not as good as the old school ones. It will get the job done though, the old school ones are made with higher quality.

Back
Top Bottom