Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

http://www.crownqualityproducts.com/

their brushes look kinda dope... The design makes sense and all but ionno about 20 bucks for one brush.

just copped one of these brushes
delivery was quick, i got the 360 gold caesar brush (portable one)

its petty nice and has more bristles and larger than my medium diane palm brush  

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

My sides starting to thin out..take it easy with this wave stuff been at it for over 8 years...it takes it's toll. I'm in save my thinning hair mode.

Me too. All I have now is Doo Gro and prayer. 
The exact reason why I don't brush my hair that often and have never tried to get waves. Sucks because I would love to get them too but never have attempted in fear of this 
ohwell.gif

aight im getting ready to order brushes

any recommendations

im not %*@*%$$ wiht that Crown Royal @%$* tho lol

15 for a brush??? Plus shipping??? Na lol

What Diane brushes????

I'll do the waves thing once they cut my hair in basic I can't bring myself to cut all this hair on my head I've grown attached to it.

But whats necessary to get my waves back even once my hair is cut.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

aight im getting ready to order brushes

any recommendations

im not %*@*%$$ wiht that Crown Royal @%$* tho lol

15 for a brush??? Plus shipping??? Na lol

What Diane brushes????
diane_softy_brush_168red.jpg
  wifey
pimp.gif

Is Indian Hemp still popping? Also, I remember brushing in the shower and trying everything lol. It's really not hard to get waves if you brush your hair on a daily basis as you should anyway. If all else fails just kit it up lol.

Okay guys I have a few questions.

Im 100% mexican so I have really straight hair, the longest ive had my hair grown was 5 months and its was just a ugly straight fro.

I want to get waves but not sure if its possible.

Would S-curl or some type of texturizer make my hair curl, then would I be able to get waves?

Originally Posted by BTD

Okay guys I have a few questions.

Im 100% mexican so I have really straight hair, the longest ive had my hair grown was 5 months and its was just a ugly straight fro.

I want to get waves but not sure if its possible.

Would S-curl or some type of texturizer make my hair curl, then would I be able to get waves?
No.

I never had waves in my life.

Then I saw this thread.

1 week later, I'm washing up on shores.

2 weeks later, I'm ridin em where my feet can't touch and I regret not doing this in high school.

But i can't get the waves in the back that well, and on top my waves don't really connect in the middle.

So should I just keep brushing or cut it and start over?

BTW I'm using hard bristle and pink.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

My sides starting to thin out..take it easy with this wave stuff been at it for over 8 years...it takes it's toll. I'm in save my thinning hair mode.

Me too. All I have now is Doo Gro and prayer. 

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

I never had waves in my life.

Then I saw this thread.

1 week later, I'm washing up on shores.

2 weeks later, I'm ridin em where my feet can't touch and I regret not doing this in high school.

But i can't get the waves in the back that well, and on top my waves don't really connect in the middle.

So should I just keep brushing or cut it and start over?

BTW I'm using hard bristle and pink.
You gotta let'em set in, bro_Once you start to see them coming in, give it about 3-4 weeks before you cut it. This is the Wolfin process. Deeper, connected waves will appear after the cut.

All of my hair is waving up nicely, except for the right side I can see them but they ain't spinning hard enough

I've been wolfing sense march 17th, how long do Yall usually wolf?

It ain't nothing better than a chick rubbing her hand across your hair and she feeling them +%%+#!+*$@$@$ ripples

Originally Posted by solefood229

All of my hair is waving up nicely, except for the right side I can see them but they ain't spinning hard enough

It ain't nothing better than a chick rubbing her hand across your hair and she feeling them +%%+#!+*$@$@$ ripples
pimp.gif
Yessir

As far as wolfing goes, I go 4 weeks minimum

Originally Posted by solefood229

for about 5 to 6 week unless its in the winter I could go 8 to 12 its easier in the winter.  When spring time comes around I m already spinning then I might do a little wolf session to touch some parts.
Can anyone recommend me a durag that has long tie strings?

Is it mandatory to wear a durag...when I had waves in hs I had that stupid line on my head every morning

Back
Top Bottom