OFFICIAL #8 Cal vs. Minnesota

Catoouse (sp?) gettin angry
laugh.gif

That wasn't that bad of a call. ESPN did show an angle where Decker's shoulder pad got pulled on a little bit...I'm not saying that affectedanything but it wasn't like there was zero contact.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Kick catch interference, phantom holding, phantom PI, looks like the refs are gonna pull this one out in the end
Salty
laugh.gif

The fair catch penalty was that the Cal player went straight into Allen with his facemask, that was the penalty

And you're really going to talk about phantom holding? You really watching the offensive lineman?

You're the #8 rated team in the nation, stop complaining about the refs and win the damn ballgame.

You're the #8 rated team in the nation, stop complaining about the refs and win the damn ballgame.
Stop it.

These refs are calling PI's for just having a hand on the WR's shoulder? Complete and utter BS.

Originally Posted by What up

Stop it.

These refs are calling PI's for just having a hand on the WR's shoulder? Complete and utter BS.
You don't think I could argue questionable calls that went Cal's way as well?

Fact of the matter is if ya'll are a Top 8 team in the country, you should be able to beat the Gophers who are a middle of the road team at best in the BigTen DESPITE the refs making three or four bad calls.

Like I said, quit the complaining and win the damn ballgame. You're well on your way already.

By the way, Weber is a bum. People talk about how he has a lot of Gopher QB records, but it's because he's been starting since his freshmanyear....he's sub-par at best.

I want to see MarQueis Gray start...but I'm hearing it's not for 1-2 years
smh.gif

No one is complaining, champ. Bad calls are getting pointed out on a forum. If Cal ends of losing, I don't think that PI will get mentioned as acontributing factor. But an early kick off, 9am on the west coast, playing on the road in a loud stadium, and questionable calls in favor of the other team alladd up. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying...

Originally Posted by What up

No one is complaining, champ.
Originally Posted by BirdsIView

The refs are giving Minnesota all the calls.
In The Line For VIIs wrote:
Kick catch interference, phantom holding, phantom PI, looks like the refs are gonna pull this one out in the end

I stand corrected.
laugh.gif

I'll speak for myself - not complaining, but pointing out a bad call.

Cal on some NCAA 2010 #!%! trying to make sure Best shows up top 5 in the "Heisman Watch" this week...

Wow, Jahvid with 5 rushing TD's. This guy went to the private school 5 minutes away from where I live.

Back
Top Bottom