OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Got my pair in and glad these do actually feel relatively light on foot. The upper material kind of folds weird/caves in when you bend at your toes. No discomfort or anything just a weird feeling I don’t think I’ve felt on other shoes before.

Nice, think I’m gone buy a few more colorways

Attachments

• IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 959
GA Tech's PG Kyle Sturdivant is wearing these. They look fire but it's also because from the normal tv viewing angle from afar they look like Peach & Black 12s

I go 1/2 down size in just every Adidas bball I’ve ever worn… thinking about picking up a pair of these but reviews seem to be mixed.

Wish there was a way to at least try them on in stores

I go 1/2 down size in just every Adidas bball I’ve ever worn… thinking about picking up a pair of these but reviews seem to be mixed.

Wish there was a way to at least try them on in stores
They fit like the harden 7, if that helps. I’m a 10 in dame 7/8, 10.5 in harden 7, 10.5 in jordan 38/lebron 21, 10.5 in curry. If you go half down your toe will be close to the end but no empty space. Half up feels better for length but width gives some dead forefoot space. IMO.

They fit like the harden 7, if that helps. I’m a 10 in dame 7/8, 10.5 in harden 7, 10.5 in jordan 38/lebron 21, 10.5 in curry. If you go half down your toe will be close to the end but no empty space. Half up feels better for length but width gives some dead forefoot space. IMO.
Thanks.

Haven’t tried the Hardens on but I’m sure those are readily available so maybe tomorrow I’ll head out to a local store to see what sizing is like for me with those to compare.

Played some pickup in 38s for 45 min then switched to AE1s for 45 min. The AEs could definitely use more cushioning in the forefoot. Adding a Move Insole pushes my foot higher up the shoe and I think it'll cause heel slip so I opted to keep the stock ones in.

Played some pickup in 38s for 45 min then switched to AE1s for 45 min. The AEs could definitely use more cushioning in the forefoot. Adding a Move Insole pushes my foot higher up the shoe and I think it'll cause heel slip so I opted to keep the stock ones in.
Same thing I’m battling…

1000006607.jpg

I was skeptical at first about buying them since I wear my shoes casually. When put then on they were too snug but I once I walked around the house and to the mirror the loosened up. My daughter gave me the thumbs up and said they look like Yeezys. I must admit Adidas got a banger. This the best looking casually worn basketball shoe that has came out in a minute. I tried on with black sweat pants. I will be getting more pairs.

Update on performance for me:
Move insoles helped a bit but unfortunately not enough. I value cushioning and these just don’t offer enough as my knees and joints still are aching from wearing. Love the fit, the colorway, the height just about everything on this model less the cushioning. Sadly, I won’t be able to hoop in these….

JS”

Update on performance for me:
Move insoles helped a bit but unfortunately not enough. I value cushioning and these just don’t offer enough as my knees and joints still are aching from wearing. Love the fit, the colorway, the height just about everything on this model less the cushioning. Sadly, I won’t be able to hoop in these….

JS”

Yeah, I'll give these another shot, but these felt weird and not even a different weird like the Tatum 1. I pretty know what I'm getting with a Nike setup, even if it's a budget model like a Kyrie or Ja. Seemed to be noticeable how the back is higher and these slope down. I wonder if that's what helped cause the pains for me the next day.

Back
Top Bottom