OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Yesterday afternoon I was still riding the buzz of Ant's 2nd half performance the night before and I found myself thinking "maaan what if nike got him instead", and I immediately came to the realization that had he signed with Nike, we wouldn't have a sneaker anywhere near this cool at this price point (see the Ja1 and Book 1 for reference).

Yesterday afternoon I was still riding the buzz of Ant's 2nd half performance the night before and I found myself thinking "maaan what if nike got him instead", and I immediately came to the realization that had he signed with Nike, we wouldn't have a sneaker anywhere near this cool at this price point (see the Ja1 and Book 1 for reference).
BIG FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would probably be signed to Jordan Brand and welp you see how those shoes turn out

They would’ve gave him
Some bogus *** sig. for example . Them book 1s trash . Let’s be honest yall. Like Any said . Ain’t no one messing with these AE1 s 😂

Top New shoes as far as rocking casually.
1. AE 1s By a wide margin especially the Orange pair and the Stormtroppers
2. Sabrina 1
3. Book 1s (They Grew on me Big Time even after I purchased the mirage V2)
4. JA 1s They came out with a bang (no pun intended) but slowed down too me because of his injury and redundant similar colorways

Top New shoes as far as rocking casually.
1. AE 1s By a wide margin especially the Orange pair and the Stormtroppers
2. Sabrina 1
3. Book 1s (They Grew on me Big Time even after I purchased the mirage V2)
4. JA 1s They came out with a bang (no pun intended) but slowed down too me because of his injury and redundant similar colorways
The Ja 1 I just can't. I was excited for them at first but after seeing them in person that's one of the cheapest feeling sigs I've ever held in my hand. The Books are just incredibly boring to me, and barely more boring than the Ja 1. The AE and the Sabrina's I'm definitely with you on that

The Ja 1 I just can't. I was excited for them at first but after seeing them in person that's one of the cheapest feeling sigs I've ever held in my hand. The Books are just incredibly boring to me, and barely more boring than the Ja 1. The AE and the Sabrina's I'm definitely with you on that
I was all in on the Ja hype at first I got 4 pair. I don't like how they look flat in the front they do feel cheap. I can see your point on the Books I was going to take my pair back because they reminded me of over priced Roshes and AF1 mix. I only have the Mirage V2s I love the color I think they maybe the only pair I purchase.

I was all in on the Ja hype at first I got 4 pair. I don't like how they look flat in the front they do feel cheap. I can see your point on the Books I was going to take my pair back because they reminded me of over priced Roshes and AF1 mix. I only have the Mirage V2s I love the color I think they maybe the only pair I purchase.
Roshes and AF1 combined. Never thought of that, good comparison. I think I'm gonna order those Georgia Clay right now. Haven't got to see them in person but they look great in reviews

I have wide feets. Looking to get these to hoop. Should I stick TTS or half size up? Are they also releasing any new colourdways soon?

I was thinking this too and its truly sad to say this because Nike used to be the company that innovated and took risks in their designs, now look at all their sigs, they look basically the same, nothing stands out. They need an Eric Avar/Aaron Cooper (I know he doesn't work there anymore) boost BADLY. The AE1 is universally praised; it of course helps to have the player absolutely ball out of his mind too of course.

I have wide feets. Looking to get these to hoop. Should I stick TTS or half size up? Are they also releasing any new colourdways soon?

Don't know the official release date frank but these are straight flames
1000003573.jpg

Back
Top Bottom