OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Check out the adidas app. If you search AE 1 you can search stores around you to see if they have your size. I’m from Illinois and supposedly Chicago Adidas store has sizes that aren’t available on the website.
Wow thanks for that jdubb23451 jdubb23451 . I found pair in Las Vegas and Chicago. Now I gotta figure out how to get em…

How do you do that?
You have to find the shoe that’s on the site. Even if the shoe is greyed out you can still select it. Once you select the shoe and size if you scroll down a little it and look for STORE AVAILABILITY. Click that and it will open a list of stores in your area that may or may not have the size you’re looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 412
You might be able to call the store and see if you can purchase over the phone. I might be going to Chicago this week end. I can stop and check to see if the store really has your size.
Thanks! I’m gonna call and see if they can sell to me over the phone and ship or maybe do a store pickup order. I can have you or someone I’m trying to track down grab em for me!

Called Chicago and Vegas. They won’t ship. Adidas.com can’t pull a pair from an adidas store and ship them to me either because the website shows out of stock. I tried to say all foot locker & finish line/JD stores can do this and they hit me with the “sorry, we do apologize” 😂

Called Chicago and Vegas. They won’t ship. Adidas.com can’t pull a pair from an adidas store and ship them to me either because the website shows out of stock. I tried to say all foot locker & finish line/JD stores can do this and they hit me with the “sorry, we do apologize” 😂
If I do go down I’ll DM you. If they got them I can grab and ship to you. Haven’t decided if I’m going 100% yet.

Heard he's going to wear them in the playoffs but they won't be released until the summer...

Still several colorways of the mids yet to be released, maybe Adidas doesn't want to eat into those sells

Back
Top Bottom