OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Probably true.  If it turns out to be anything like the Crazy 8 release, that is.  I've seen those all over the place.

Heres a pic of the OG pair from 2000. As you can see the main differences is the toe cap and the color of the brake lights in the heel. The changes this time around are not as bad as the first wave of crazy 1/kobe retros, but personally I can't stand when adidas does this ****. Also, the original whites had a pearl white finish on them. I'm not sure if these new retros will have that. If they're going to be just a solid white, then it will be an eeeeeeaaaassssyyy pass for me.

^also the lace loops are white on the retro ones which makes it less smooth looking

also the laces are bigger and tread is different

i picked up a pair today at footlocker just in case i wanted to hoop a lil this weekend. otherwise, i'll just return them since my adidas pairs are coming in on tuesday... i saw both the sunshines and the whites in the store... i'm a lil disappointed that the white on the sole is pretty glossy white...

i picked up a pair today at footlocker just in case i wanted to hoop a lil this weekend. otherwise, i'll just return them since my adidas pairs are coming in on tuesday... i saw both the sunshines and the whites in the store... i'm a lil disappointed that the white on the sole is pretty glossy white...
Post PIcs !!!! I would love to see whats comin in.

Post PIcs !!!! I would love to see whats comin in.

View media item 791550View media item 791551View media item 791552View media item 791553View media item 791554

Looks great ! Man Thursday cant come soon enough. Thank you for taking a time out and posting these pics. Repped sir.

Got my White from ShoePalace on Thursday. 

Thanks for the code! Just copped another paid for $108… but had to go TTS size 8 since 8.5 is OOS.

They feel pretty tight (not Foams tight but the toe box is short).

I went back to SP since you mentioned it. There was an 8.5 when it was not there when I checked in the afternoon. Retail plus tax so I'll just chalk it up as a lesson to buy it next time for retail shipped or with coupon the day they come out. It's hard to gauge how these will sell outside of Niketalk. Not sure if the rest of the releases will be like this or not but I won't make the same mistake twice.

Last edited:
k0betw0 k0betw0 Where do you live that was selling them? None of the FTL around me got them. I'm wondering if stores are getting delayed shipments or what. I'm gonna be mad if they do :lol:

k0betw0 k0betw0 Where do you live that was selling them? None of the FTL around me got them. I'm wondering if stores are getting delayed shipments or what. I'm gonna be mad if they do :lol:

i live in orange county (so cal). the footlocker that i got them was about 40 minutes away from my house (i was on my home from the golf course)

I went back to SP since you mentioned it. There was an 8.5 when it was not there when I checked in the afternoon. Retail plus tax so I'll just chalk it up as a lesson to buy it next time for retail shipped or with coupon the day they come out. It's hard to gauge how these will sell outside of Niketalk. Not sure if the rest of the releases will be like this or not but I won't make the same mistake twice.
copped 2 pairs from SP. didn't care about saving $20 and have to wait a couple weeks to ship. retail+shipping is good enough for me.

man eastbay is being so unclear lol. Got an email today about them being backordered until "the date below" and when I scrolled down the date was 2/7.... just like on the order history page. Then they said something like unfortunately the manufacturer could cancel. Really hope I get my pair
ohwell.gif

man eastbay is being so unclear lol. Got an email today about them being backordered until "the date below" and when I scrolled down the date was 2/7.... just like on the order history page. Then they said something like unfortunately the manufacturer could cancel. Really hope I get my pair :\
That's what mine said... Before they were available someone already said on here that they were back ordered even before ordering.

So technically the 2/7 date makes sense then.. If I don't get a shipping message by the 21st then I'll be a little heated/confused

i live in orange county (so cal). the footlocker that i got them was about 40 minutes away from my house (i was on my home from the golf course)
Ah Kobeland that explains why they got them. Sucks Footlocker launch locator doesn't show where they'll have these so we'll know in-store availability then make a purchase accordingly.

copped 2 pairs from SP. didn't care about saving $20 and have to wait a couple weeks to ship. retail+shipping is good enough for me.
How come you have tho pay shipping? It qualifies for free shipping. You upgraded? SP's warehouse is so close to me that makes the tax paid easier to swallow. Should have them Tuesday.

How come you have tho pay shipping? It qualifies for free shipping. You upgraded? SP's warehouse is so close to me that makes the tax paid easier to swallow. Should have them Tuesday.
lol. your right, what i meant was retail + tax.
my 2nd pair is coming in on tuesday as well (LA).

Last edited:
That's what mine said... Before they were available someone already said on here that they were back ordered even before ordering.

So technically the 2/7 date makes sense then.. If I don't get a shipping message by the 21st then I'll be a little heated/confused
I'm not tripping as long as I get my pair by the end of the month. I stayed up all night for the eastbay release so I had to of been one of the first to order from there.

Who's planning to ball in these and who's planning to just chill in them?

Lemme see some hands....

Who's planning to ball in these and who's planning to just chill in them?

Lemme see some hands....

I hardly play basketball but if I did I have my kobe iv I play in... These are copped so that I can wear them around and remenisc of my old high school days wearing my silver og pairs lol.

But I'm sure down the line I'll turn the sunshines into a ball shoe

Back
Top Bottom