OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Last edited:
i call bull **** on the 2400 pair mark...

like the crazy 97 were supposed to be limited too...

it better be bull ****....

What the heck!? So these drop on the 26th at what stores!? I'm guessing mom and pop stores due to them being only 2400 pairs.

2400 pairs
indifferent.gif
Wonder where they got that number from
indifferent.gif

Just saw the Knicks highlights, Iman is wearing the white pair! They better come out!

Edit: you can see them in this pic http://espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=400489234&photoId=3442279
 ​
 ​

Can anyone confirm the main color on these is "Triyel"? If so I can let you guys know where pairs are allocated as of now.

Not sure if I should buy now for 150$ or wait til release day and try to pick them up in person? you guys think Champs, Footlockers and Finishlines will be getting these or maybe just online?

No worries, guys. When I posted that link, they had 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12 & 13. Didn't look like carried more than one per size...

That toe box on the pair Iman is wearing is different from the original white pair of The Kobe. It's grey and black as opposed to grey/black/white like the originals. May be wearing a retro that will be released sometime in the near future. Now all they need to do is release the mesh playoff pair.

only want the blk and mesh colorways.

btw, these were kinda like kobe foamposites...

So is it comfirmed that only 2400 pair are releasing of this color?

I would really like get my hands on a pair on release day.

Any word on who will carry these?

is it just me or does the coloring look off on these new ones? the originals looked like a thick slathering of yellow paint and these look diluted by comparison. just my opinion, i could be wrong since i'm only going off of the pictures i've seen

Back
Top Bottom