OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

So finishline is re-releasing the mesh this weekend or will it just be FTL and Eastbay?

whites are gone everwhere while the yellow are everywhere

anyone know where to get a 9.5 or ten in the white?

Last edited:
Finishline tweeted the release date for mesh kobe 1 is now 3/14. So looks like they jumped the gun on this release im sure people who ordered will have there orders honored though...

I dont think im going to wait for the 3/14 release ill prob order on eastbay or footlocker this Friday.

Finishline tweeted the release date for mesh kobe 1 is now 3/14. So looks like they jumped the gun on this release im sure people who ordered will have there orders honored though...
Ya I hope so I ordered and they sent me a shipping confirm email and it says my package will be here Friday, will post pics when I get them

My 2 pairs shipped 
nthat.gif

Couldn't remember if my pair from Finish Line was getting delivered today or tomorrow, so I checked and it's Saturday :lol:

Still need to add the white pair. Did I miss the Oneness restock? :nerd:

for some reason I had it in my head that eastbay relese was this fri/sat. for the mesh. Just looked again though and it says black/silver 3/14 is that for sure the mesh pair?

Had these shipped to my parents house since AK shipping is outrageous on FNL, so excuse the placemats lol.
So ready for my pair to get here, didn't have the money when I was in jr. high to get these and have been hunting for a pair ever since for a decent price.  The one pair I really wanted out of these retro's

for some reason I had it in my head that eastbay relese was this fri/sat. for the mesh. Just looked again though and it says black/silver 3/14 is that for sure the mesh pair?

The black/silver is the mesh pair releases tomorrow on eastbay and footlocker.com

Back
Top Bottom