OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OG-ADIDAS-T...4493062?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item339514b006

I don't know how long it's been since I saw a pair of Ice Blue's DS for sale. He has every OG pair for sale and THE KOBE TWO for sale. All over priced but still, gorgeous and cool to see.
damn those pics of the 2
pimp.gif
. I remember it like it were yesterday when I first saw those on the table in front of footlocker. Dad wouldn't buy them cause he thought they looked stupid but I absolutely loved them and still do.

I had the 2 back in the day...was like walking on an eliptical machine all day. Made my hips hurt.

Wonder why they still haven't released the black colorway stateside, yet they have no problem releasing all these random BS colors :smh:

That's the only pair I wanted and the idiots over at adidas won't even release it here.

pys.com is doing 30% off all adidas. this includes crazy 1, 2, 8, 97, mutombos and whatever else you guys might be looking for

Is that an actual retail colorway? Thought it was a custom at first. If it's a release, wow...:smh:

Who the F is buying all these wack colors?!?!?!

I'm in Chicago and have never AND I MEAN EVER seen any of these colorways on peoples feet. Downtown, suburbs....NOWHERE!

They probably give them all away to the homeless and needy and then the homeless and needy use them as firewood

Imagine a fully chromed out version :lol:

Looks like something Brook Lopez would draw on those

Last edited:
Man, Adidas has a tent sale blowout near me every year. Everything is thrown on tables by size, no boxes, and all shoes are $35. It's usually all leftovers from the past year, with the occasional gem if you dig. Went out this morning for the opening and to my complete shock, there sits 3 pairs of size 12 Award Ceremonies. Picked up a pair, and the other 2 were immediately swooped up by two 15 year olds who were already talking about throwing them on eBay when they got home. $35 well spent, and I couldn't be happier.

Peace,
J

Man, Adidas has a tent sale blowout near me every year. Everything is thrown on tables by size, no boxes, and all shoes are $35. It's usually all leftovers from the past year, with the occasional gem if you dig. Went out this morning for the opening and to my complete shock, there sits 3 pairs of size 12 Award Ceremonies. Picked up a pair, and the other 2 were immediately swooped up by two 15 year olds who were already talking about throwing them on eBay when they got home. $35 well spent, and I couldn't be happier.

Peace,
J
I think I found one of the kid's eBay auction. Boy, they're taxing for a pair of shoes they scooped up for $35 lol

I think I found one of the kid's eBay auction. Boy, they're taxing for a pair of shoes they scooped up for $35 lol

I haven't even looked haha. Just happy I managed to snag a pair. But seriously, keep your eyes peeled for these tent sales. There's always a handful of decent come ups, and a ton of current tech stuff from the last season. Only thing I didn't really see was Springblade or Boost.

EDIT: Yep, that's definitely them LOL.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom