OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

You tell them you have a SKU for a shoe and want to order it. Give them the number and size, they'll order it and ship it to your house.

Nah, mesh sold out last year for $30. The two I posted were the solid black and solid silver pairs.

What color? Mesh and white are pretty much gone everywhere but eBay. All the other colors are $29 at Foot Locker. Just gotta get the SKU from this thread or the barcode on the website and they order them for you for $30.

What color? Mesh and white are pretty much gone everywhere but eBay. All the other colors are $29 at Foot Locker. Just gotta get the SKU from this thread or the barcode on the website and they order them for you for $30.

Do you know if they still have the vapor blue? 

They're still online so you might be able to order them from the store. I'm assuming they're still $29.99 in the store.

SKU - 4113888304

My shipment arrived pretty quick. Can't beat the price, I'm a go order a third black and maybe another silver. Love the sleekness of the black pair.

View media item 1999212

Last edited:
any information on the RD of the vino pack?

they come one by one, or as a whole pack?

either way will try to cop.

Sold separately.

I will only consider the crazy 1. Nobody cares the pack anyways.
good to know, thanks

sold separately sounds better, if so.

crazy 8 is a must, crazy 1 is my least favorite but looks the best out of the pack, so I may end up going for all 4 pairs, lol.  

The adidas Vino Pack is already available in the Philippines since March.

Here are the prices converted to dollars from pesos.

Top Ten  - $128

Crazy 8 - $128

KB8 II - $128

Crazy 1 - $139

Last edited:
Yeah but I don't know where. Surprised they sold out. Adidas Kobe's haven't gotten a lot of love lately.

Probably boutiques little by little. I'm sure adidas will have limited run just like the t-mac 5

I only like the Crazy 97s. No big deal if i can't get them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I want the Crazy 1 and 97s but only at the right price. It's not that serious to me. I got pretty much all the OG colors for $30 so I don't need these for an extra $100.

seriously?  how?
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom