Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Stripes remind me of OG Adidas Predators, design is great but Dame is on his 9th sneaker and they’re still using LightStrike? The hell…

The 8/8 EXT PLY has BouncePro. The 1 had adiprene+. The 2-5 had Bounce.
Isn’t Boost the best though? Especially the run they’ve been on design wise/implementing Boost, I think it would’ve been smart to put some type of it in these Dames to move more units. Just in the heel or some in the forefoot would’ve sufficed.

Isn’t Boost the best though? Especially the run they’ve been on design wise/implementing Boost, I think it would’ve been smart to put some type of it in these Dames to move more units. Just in the heel or some in the forefoot would’ve sufficed.
Definitely the most well known but it’s heavy. They are getting left behind by the Pebax foams like 361, Li Ning, ZoomX, so the Lightstrike Pro is their answer in running. Haven’t seen it in basketball yet but I’m hoping that’s the DON 6 (that’s the rumor anyway).

Dame said from the very beginning of his signing that he wanted to make his shoe affordable so his shoe has never had boost ( lillard 1 had a small run with boost in the heel).

Dame said from the very beginning of his signing that he wanted to make his shoe affordable so his shoe has never had boost ( lillard 1 had a small run with boost in the heel).
I would buy that except his shoes compared to boost shoes have only been marginally cheaper.
Dames have historically been 110-120$ usd.
Clb 2016s were 120$, while hardens and crazy explosives were 140$. And with the way the shoe game was precovid/ pre-goat-StockX. Coupon codes were everywhere and shoes always hit outlets.

That Dame 9 cw reminds me of

IMG_1019.jpeg

Dame’s a big fan of the Attitude WWE era. I think he’s had other wrestling themed cws in the past too.

Like detroitonfire detroitonfire mentioned, a Black Panther colorway would be perfect for the Dame 9 with Silver adi strips.

I honestly avoid scooping up adidas, the only big brand that I don’t mess with. However, this silhouette could get my business.

Definitely the most well known but it’s heavy. They are getting left behind by the Pebax foams like 361, Li Ning, ZoomX, so the Lightstrike Pro is their answer in running. Haven’t seen it in basketball yet but I’m hoping that’s the DON 6 (that’s the rumor anyway).
Yeah I saw that written on the midsole, is that like Cushlon/React? The weight thing makes sense though, I like the impact protection properties of Boost. Weight doesn’t concern me much especially since I’m used to balling in Brons.
Interesting, Durant used to try and make that a point of emphasis as well and now he’s at $160.

Back
Top Bottom