Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Anyone that tried the primeknit 7s, did they feel more stretchy than the mesh versions?

I been playing in the mesh I honestly can't spot any flaws these are money. Gonna cop the primeknits they go hard

Explosives has more cushioning from what others are saying. Guess some people didn't like squishiness of the Rose 6 for basketball they made it firmer?

^^ how's the cushioning?  Is the boost as firm as ppl have been saying? 

It's perfect to me to the point where it feels barefoot but still cushioned if that makes any sense. Foot moves so naturally in these. I didn't have any aches or pains at all. Adidas is where it's at

Last edited:
^^^ Agree completely - low but still cushioned and repsonsive. Between these and the HD16, the season looks good.

So I tried on the primeknit pair today. For all the wide footers I would probably say go half a size up. They didn't have 13.5 so I couldn't see if half a size would make a difference in width tho. If anyone can comment on that, I'd appreciate it. TTS was digging into the bone of my foot where the tongue material starts.

Last edited:
IM not surprise to hear how heavy these are, they have the same setup as the CLB2016 and those are some of the heaviest lows Ive ever worn, be interesting to see the weight comparison to the D.Rose 6.

IM not surprise to hear how heavy these are, they have the same setup as the CLB2016 and those are some of the heaviest lows Ive ever worn, be interesting to see the weight comparison to the D.Rose 6.
They are definitely one of the heaviest lows I've ever worn as well and possibly the heaviest, but it's important to note that they still aren't overly heavy in my opinion.  I don't feel weighed down by them in the slightest, from the first game to the last.

Certainly a bulky shoe and not a sleek, minimal shoe like some others out there, but they work for me very well.  Feels very natural underfoot and transitions well in every direction.

I don't think so can't find pics of him wearing that colorway. I know Joakim Noah and Ersan Ilyasova wore them a few times.

Last edited:
I think he did, not 100% sure. I know Joakim Noah and Ersan Ilyasova wore them a few times.

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked Getty Images but the best I could tell he wore the red "mesh" white pair but wasn't sure on this one.

Back
Top Bottom