Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

I love these if real

IMG_7258.jpeg
Adidas going real abstract with there BBall line, these and the Ant Edwards 1s. And Im not mad one bit.

Doesn’t give me signature vibes. Will reserve judgment until better pics. Seems like the sole is similar to exhibit B which isn’t a good look.

JS”

Clearly not a first look as this account states with this post because there have already been leaks for weeks now.

Slides 3 and 4…new colorways.
Will need to see what they look like in hand but they look like moonboots.

JS”

Slides 3 and 4…new colorways.
Will need to see what they look like in hand but they look like moonboots.

JS”

As a hawks fan I’m starting to hate bro more and more by the day. Dapping up Heurter but his contract is the reason we couldn’t extend Red Velvet. I like Bogey but Heurter was literally a younger version of him but we opted for the OG instead of embracing the future. I put that on management but Trae been annoying me for a while now.

That aside, I like the 3’s and might pick up the right colorway on discount.

As a hawks fan I’m starting to hate bro more and more by the day. Dapping up Heurter but his contract is the reason we couldn’t extend Red Velvet. I like Bogey but Heurter was literally a younger version of him but we opted for the OG instead of embracing the future. I put that on management but Trae been annoying me for a while now
Trae isn't a 1. Simple as that. He's not good enough.

I just got a pair of zoom gt jumps to hoop in too with my Trae 1s I’m down for a pair of the 3s too. Did not like the 2s at all

I’m in for these!! I loved my Trae 1 but never got around to trying out a pair of the 2s

Back
Top Bottom