OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I can't really say because I don't have, and never had or seen those in person. My suggestion would be to look for guides with pictures and youtube videos for comparing fakes. Thats what I do anyways.
I did as much research as I could and they look good to me but I just wanted a few other opinions just to be safe.

I did as much research as I could and they look good to me but I just wanted a few other opinions just to be safe.

A good place besides NT is the replica thread on reddit. Those dudes are great at spotting them.

Last edited:
someone i know bought these and a few things look off to me. boost looks a little off, shoe box paper looks off, ive never seen a mexico box tag. maybe its just me but please let me know what you guys think.

someone i know bought these and a few things look off to me. boost looks a little off, shoe box paper looks off, ive never seen a mexico box tag. maybe its just me but please let me know what you guys think.
The boost looks off to me as well and the shoe box paper is off as well. I am going to be leaning towards fake on this one.

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

LC please thanks

The boost looks off to me as well and the shoe box paper is off as well. I am going to be leaning towards fake on this one.
i agree. the paper should have a wax paper look to it and it doesnt. the boost looks close but something about it still looks off. has anyone else seen a box tag like this?

been a few days and still need a legit check on these...about to pull the trigger on them but feel maybe the boost is off? im still very noob at check for this so a

LC would be much appreciated, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom