OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Is the boost off on these? Thanks in Advance. 
Still looking for an LC on the grey 750's I posted a page back :frown:

Can't see **** in that washed out pic of the boost.... that's usually a sign the seller is trying to hide something. 

Look legit, so far, imho. I would, personally, ask to see pics of the toe box, side stitching, and inside of shoe - removable sole too.
Thanks, will do. Just curious, what should I be looking for on the toe boxes? I guess for the side stitching, just to make sure everything is neat and clean, right? And for the inside, check for the suede patch and make sure the insoles match other ones that have been posted online?

Thanks, will do. Just curious, what should I be looking for on the toe boxes? I guess for the side stitching, just to make sure everything is neat and clean, right? And for the inside, check for the suede patch and make sure the insoles match other ones that have been posted online?

The toe box should have 5 holes on both front rows - the fakes tend to have 5 on one side, 4 on the other.
Side stitching should be neat and perfectly aligned with adjacent stitching.
The removable sole should be black on bottom, and the inside of shoe should have the boost material coming through the shoe itself.

Last edited:
Hey guys need a quick response on if these are legit or not. Price is set at around $370 bid on ebay so I wasn't sure. Let me know please!

The seller only posted this image but Ill probably ask for more. Just by this picture, does it look legit?
The density of the print seems to be a bit sparse (seems like there's too much white space), but the stitching and overall shape are on point. The stitching has the correct curve when I compare them to mine. Definitely ask for more pics.

trying to buy Yeezy's is killing me, I copped a pair for $800 and the seller didn't ship so now I am waiting to get my money back and I have less than a month before I need these are a bachelor party gift

are these legit? FML I am so ready to collect more cash and just go to Flightclub or something

Go on Goat or Stockx is your best bet if you have less then a month. They will legit check before even shipping to you. If you have the extra cash and running low on time then go to FC. But that pic you sent looks ok need picture of the boost tho.

The density of the print seems to be a bit sparse (seems like there's too much white space), but the stitching and overall shape are on point. The stitching has the correct curve when I compare them to mine. Definitely ask for more pics.
Really? I thought it was the opposite. Like theres too much print in the center. This is a size 8 btw.

Last edited:

Really? I thought it was the opposite. Like theres too much print in the center. This is a size 8 btw.
The print close to the centre looks good. It was the outer parts near the outsole that had me taking a second look. It could also just be the angle of the picture itself.

The fact that he sent a clear picture in great lighting is a definitely good start though.

Back
Top Bottom