OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Legit check please fam. My homie got themy through confirmed app and showed me few days before he picked up from in-store and I just copped of him this week but still a few months have passed by and im paranoid that he pulled a switch or something. Can't trust anyone nowadays. Thanks in advance.View media item 2140442View media item 2140445View media item 2140446View media item 2140447View media item 2140450View media item 2140451View media item 2140452View media item 2140453View media item 2140455View media item 2140456

Last edited:
The shoes look good; the pattern flows correctly for that size, and the laces and shape are good. Only thing needed to confirm legitness (lol) is the boost picture that you are trying to get.
I appreciate it man. Hopefully he won't mind peeling the protectors back. He's asking 900 which is around the going rate

Hi. First post in here. Can you guys help me with a legit check on these? Boost seems to be ok, boxtag and inside tag are matching, stitching on the heel tab seems to be ok, too. Could try to provide some better pics of the suede panel and the adidas/ yzy brandings...

Hi. First post in here. Can you guys help me with a legit check on these? Boost seems to be ok, boxtag and inside tag are matching, stitching on the heel tab seems to be ok, too. Could try to provide some better pics of the suede panel and the adidas/ yzy brandings...
Sorry, those are fake. Boost is wrong and the laces and pattern are off.

Sorry, those are fake. Boost is wrong and the laces and pattern are off.
Too bad, thanks for your reply. I was worried about the laces, too... Boost looked and felt ok for me, and i am no too much into 350s to recognize that pattern stuff. Thought, it was ok as it was not that mirrored pattern you see on some fakes.

Back
Top Bottom