OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I don't really need to see your box when I've seen enough of ur shoes and already said I thought they were legit
You sure about that? Because the box tag is fake. The Boost from the first post also looks fake. @SirFrancisDrake  @jaysmith117  you guys care to weigh in?

Here's what the Boost should look like. I think the PB ones might be the new batch of updated fake Boost.

Aren't the v2's of ayman fake? Check the back of the sole, it's darker than the rest of the rubber sole.

I'm my experience, the rubber that raps up to the midsole from the rubber that is also the rubber used on the bottom of the shoes is a different hue.

You sure about that? Because the box tag is fake. The Boost from the first post also looks fake. @SirFrancisDrake
 @jaysmith117
 you guys care to weigh in?

Here's what the Boost should look like. I think the PB ones might be the new batch of updated fake Boost.

View media item 2211946

Hmmmm what about the box tag is fake? The facts it doesn't have less gap in the top part of liver the man?i could be wrong. If they are fake they are really good. Only thing that really throws me off is the inside portion of the left shoes sock liner and the stitching there.

Last edited:
Hmmmm what about the box tag is fake? i could be wrong. If they are fake they are really good. Only thing that really throws me off is the inside portion of the left shoes sock liner and the stitching there.
Agreed, they are good.

The box font is too bold. It's especially noticeable where it says "US", "F", and "UK". See picture here, where they are not as bolded. I think the insole might be too bold as well, but I can't check my shoes right now to compare.

Last edited:
[quote name="Amsterdamcopped" url="/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/4800#post
[/quote]

They are quite darker, but you don't think lightening can change that?

[quote name="Amsterdamcopped" url="/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/4800#post

They are quite darker, but you don't think lightening can change that?[/quote]
Yes of course it can change, but the way how i look at it, this is really a different color. Too dark in my opinion. And again, i'm just trying to help and check the flaws, cause i only own 1 pair of yeezy's. So i don't want to be mr know it all. Just tryna share my thought. But i'm 80% sure that these are fakes.

Agreed, they are good.

The box font is too bold. It's especially noticeable where it says "US", "F", and "UK". See picture here, where they are not as bolded. I think the insole might be too bold as well, but I can't check my shoes right now to compare.

View media item 2211981

Interesting. I totally missed that! I must retire myself from this thread now haha

But seriously, thanks for pointing that out!

Yes of course it can change, but the way how i look at it, this is really a different color. Too dark in my opinion. And again, i'm just trying to help and check the flaws, cause i only own 1 pair of yeezy's. So i don't want to be mr know it all. Just tryna share my thought. But i'm 80% sure that these are fakes.
Maybe. Im not sure though. More opinions are always a good things. Thanks for sharing

Interesting. I totally missed that! I must retire myself from this thread now haha

But seriously, thanks for pointing that out!
Hahah, it's okay, I've made my share of mistakes too. That's why I don't even bother looking at the V2 checks lol 

I just see so many legit check pics that when something is off, I can tell right away. Sometimes I can't pinpoint what it is, but I can just tell it's not right. Like if somebody went into your room and moved stuff around, you might be able to tell that something's moved, but not sure what it is. 

Maybe. Im not sure though. More opinions are always a good things. Thanks for sharing
We're just trying to prevent people from getting scammed
nthat.gif

Hahah, it's okay, I've made my share of mistakes too. That's why I don't even bother looking at the V2 checks lol 

I just see so many legit check pics that when something is off, I can tell right away. Sometimes I can't pinpoint what it is, but I can just tell it's not right. Like if somebody went into your room and moved stuff around, you might be able to tell that something's moved, but not sure what it is. 

I know the feeling haha
We're just trying to prevent people from getting scammed:nthat:

Yea.... scam=no good.

Back
Top Bottom