OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Dots are there just hard to see in the pic. Also the name on the receipt is Jelysa
Someone else may want to help out then too. I haven't ever seen any of them with that faint of boost dots. Some of the runs of the fakes near the end i seen like that faint on the pb's and etc. That's a plus on the receipt though i haven't been able to get ahold of a fake footlocker receipt for these new ones yet to check the name and all on it. Usually they all use the same names like i mentioned before.

Hey, a guy is trying to sell me these. Are they real? Thanks for help

00303_1VyrqmaIHG9_600x450.jpg
00G0G_l1wgK2mDT8Y_600x450.jpg
00a0a_fkACchCtc7p_600x450.jpg
00k0k_bK7ShKZCfWG_600x450.jpg

00707_1ANuvyyCIfk_600x450.jpg

00909_4reWeGmwE9F_600x450.jpg

00W0W_blZYfuRNOHI_600x450.jpg

00404_6KI3LYxVOlg_600x450.jpg

00r0r_5N1tOezWbGT_600x450.jpg

Can someone legit check this? Bought this on grailed and the back sole looks sus af.

What throws me off is how far the red stripe hits the toe before it fades. Could be a size difference that changes that? Mine fades further back . Size 8

Hey fam,

I'm looking to trade my reigning champ ultraboosts for a pair of 350 V2 Coppers. Would love your eyes on this LC because I've honestly never owned any pair of Yeezys before. I'm adding 170 cash to this trade deal.

All hi-res shots are here below - I got the trader to include a date card.

Appreciate any help you can offer!

Hey fam,

I'm looking to trade my reigning champ ultraboosts for a pair of 350 V2 Coppers. Would love your eyes on this LC because I've honestly never owned any pair of Yeezys before. I'm adding 170 cash to this trade deal.

All hi-res shots are here below - I got the trader to include a date card.

Appreciate any help you can offer!
Legit

[h1]Can i get a legit check on this yeezy green. The left shoes(left leg) sply-350 lines does not fade out at the front. Could it be a defect or is it fake ? Thanks[/h1]

Fake.

Un-authenic V2 Black is really catching up.

Anyone notices the stripe on each is different, some is almost touching the toe, some is shorter on the authentic pair.
They are getting closer and close to the real one. Though when they do the market floods with the less than close ones since they'll sell them cheaper everytime a new version comes out.

[h1]Can i get a legit check on this yeezy green. The left shoes(left leg) sply-350 lines does not fade out at the front. Could it be a defect or is it fake ? Thanks[/h1]
I haven't seen one run all the way to the front even on ebay pairs that are legit. Thought i'm not for sure on it since i haven't seen it just yet.

Has anybody seen any variations on the black V2's with the fading heel I've seen pairs that are longer and more solid on some pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom