OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Not a problem, thanks for taking the time to respond.

They haven't even shipped yet. I'm a little concerned the seller has zero feedback and hasen't responded to my initial message for additional photos.. But I will post better ones when they finally arrive.

I swear about a dozen different "authentic" yeezys allll had Seleno on the receipt. You think if people are taking the time to make counterfeit receipts they could at least change the name.

I'm almost tempted just to say F it and get some "UA" yeezys. They look almost identical to me, I doubt anyone would notice the difference and ask me to pull out insoles or inspect the dots.. LOL. But it would bother me rocking fakes, plus I hear the legit boost material is much more comfortable.

Hi guys just want to do a quick LC check with these Green V2. Looking to buy this weekend if legit. Thanks! 

Boost looks off to me, plus theres something weird going on at the top of the boost on the bottom pair.  i'd stay way 

Really need this legit checked. I got them on grailed. The seller seemed legit and also put authentic or money back on the invoice through pp. Claimed he got them from saint alfred in milwaukee although theres no reciept. What really throws me off is the top portion of the pull tabs.

I went to get it legit checked at a consignment store, footlocker, champs, nomad, and adidas which all said they looked good or some not knowing at all. Nomad and a champs employee claimed it could be that shape from a defect or it being used (which i bought used) . I juet need more help on these as everything else looks pretty on point. Note: the right side pair os the size 8.5 peyote and mine is the left size 8 ( in other photos my shoe is the one with the laces tied up and the champs employee the loosen laced one.

Thanks in advance.
Second last pic is the flightclub pair on their website. Look near the top pull tab.
View media item 2261728View media item 2261729View media item 2261730View media item 2261731View media item 2261732View media item 2261733View media item 2261734View media item 2261735View media item 2261736View media item 2261737View media item 2261738View media item 2261739View media item 2261740View media item 2261741View media item 2261742View media item 2261743View media item 2261744

Can somebody help me check if my v2 solars are legit?

The left shoe's boost got me worried.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Pls help me check this yeezy legit or not.. thanks in Advance
View media item 2262516View media item 2262490View media item 2262491
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom