OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@dylanevo  hmm I really can't tell actually, the boost looks weird on the right side where it meets the rubber, but its super close 

Last edited:
Too close to tell, ship them to me so I can get a better look 
grin.gif

roll.gif

@jaysmith117  What's your opinion or the OTs that were posted above?

Last edited:
Fake or real guys
wink.gif
I don't like this test 
mean.gif

At first I thought real, but then I blew it up and looked it again and it looks like they might be fake. I don't even know anymore. Might be time to retire my LC hat lol. 

Last edited:

can anyone help with the yeezy 350 oxford tan legit check? thanks!
hmm maybe just need a closer pic. Looks slightly off than my pair, I could be wrong tho

Here's the closer looks of my boost and the suede part. 
Fake or real guys
wink.gif
Those are legit. The only reason why it looks kinda "different" is because it is DS just like the PB I posted earlier. (Legit BTW) @crono06  you were right! Don't second guess yourself! @onetap  once people wear their Yeezy's V1, boost begins to lose that finer grain on the boost if you will. As the PB boost I have posted has those grains. If those OT were to be fake then the boost for V1 are no longer going to be the best way to do LC's. But I am highly confident they are legit! Hopefully this helps in the future. But sometimes I have this sense that the more details that are given the more info fake suppliers will make to correct their mistakes..

Got a pair for my brother, everything looks Good except the 3M stripe on the back. It looks like it has an overlapping layer, anyone else have this too? I want to know if it's just a quality control issue.
If your'e talking bout the creases on the stripes, it's legit. I have the same on my FTL pair.

Last edited:

Those are legit. The only reason why it looks kinda "different" is because it is DS just like the PB I posted earlier. (Legit BTW) @crono06  you were right! Don't second guess yourself! @onetap  once people wear their Yeezy's V1, boost begins to lose that finer grain on the boost if you will. As the PB boost I have posted has those grains. If those OT were to be fake then the boost for V1 are no longer going to be the best way to do LC's. But I am highly confident they are legit! Hopefully this helps in the future. But sometimes I have this sense that the more details that are given the more info fake suppliers will make to correct their mistakes..
Hahah thanks for that.

Yeah, I agree. Even the best Boost is still different/noticeable if you know what to look for.

hello,
Fake. Pattern is off.

Back
Top Bottom