OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@Foamposite XI  some of the pics look real some of them look fake.  I would get better TAGGED pics and of the boost material.

Also I just looked at my pair and I noticed how the adidas logo is not directly in the middle but more slight towards the right while the YZY logo is more in the middle.

Anyone have any idea why the font on the top on is so bold? And the bottom one looks less bold. Also the stick man logo on the top looks thinner than the bottom stick man logo? Is this normal? Both pairs are legit and check check , could someone give a comparison with their own if they have 2 pairs
View media item 1902080

Anyone have any idea why the font on the top on is so bold? And the bottom one looks less bold. Also the stick man logo on the top looks thinner than the bottom stick man logo? Is this normal? Both pairs are legit and check check , could someone give a comparison with their own if they have 2 pairs
when legit checking the boxes, I usually look for the _ under the 1 when it comes to the number on the sizing. I don't know of any other "tells" when it comes to legit checking boxes. 

black 750's are fake ^
on TB 750's one sign of a real pair is that dip near the sock liner where your pair is flat and straight across.

Last edited:
Can never be too careful, legit check please
I think they are real.  The boost pic had me questioning if the little bubbles were "tall" enough (the most current fakes have the little 7-dot injection pattern as well as the texture of the bubbles, but they are still a bit "flat" if that makes sense). 

Does the box PO# match the tag inside of the shoe?

The sales tax adds up correctly, according to what Google says the sales tax is in NYC (8.875%). 

I think they are real.  The boost pic had me questioning if the little bubbles were "tall" enough (the most current fakes have the little 7-dot injection pattern as well as the texture of the bubbles, but they are still a bit "flat" if that makes sense). 

Does the box PO# match the tag inside of the shoe?

The sales tax adds up correctly, according to what Google says the sales tax is in NYC (8.875%). 

Just checked and the numbers matched. Here's a better pic of the boost, not as bright so you can see it better
View media item 1902399

Hey guys so I have a buddy who has a "plug" on Yeezys and I can't tell if the pairs he is getting are real, I don't know him yet but he's got pictures on instagram that I would like you guys to inspect and see if they are legit or not. Thanks 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom