OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can I get an LC please? 
happy.gif

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Fake, the pattern is off and the insole is awful.

Dang, I checked with an adidas store employee and they said it was legit. Should I just wait for other people to comment?
I wouldn't put too much faith in what Adidas/FtL store employees say about legit checks. They may not be well versed in the details to look for. Anyways, I'll post up the pic of the Boost again. 

Anyone that got their Belugas from Jimmy Jazz, can you show me the receipt that it came with? Thank you!

Hi guys. First couple of posts here.

Can I please get a LC on these 350 Beluga's? Size 10 US.

I am currently waiting for more pics from seller when he returns from work. Thanks.
Looks fake. Many things are off point

Last edited:

Hi, newer member here and I am looking for a legit check on these Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Doves, bought them some time ago now from a member on ebay. Seem legit to me and even came with a receipt from Bodega where they were bought, but I want to be 100% sure and see what you pros think.

Hi guys, first couple of posts here.

Can I please get a LC on these Yeezy 350 Beluga's? Size 10 US.

Hi everyone. Can i get LC on these please :smile: 

thanks fam <3 

Looks legit, but you have 2 different sizes of soles in there by the looks of it. I see a left sole sized 7-8 and a right sized 8.5-9.5. Bit odd.

Help please! Can someone LC mine real quick. Post #6448. Need to gift to my mom tonight. Looks bad  if I give it to her and someone at the party spots that its a fake. THanks!

Back
Top Bottom