OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Ok well i got my bay pair but something just doesnt feel the same as my zebras...even the boost on the bottom looks off. Am i tripping?
View media item 2354802View media item 2354773View media item 2354779View media item 2354781View media item 2354790
View media item 2354794
View media item 2354795This insole feels so weak
Why does my zebras feel 2x for premium feeling compared to these? Im really not lying.

These are my 100% real zebras...it literally feels softer than these breds i got on ebay..
View media item 2354799View media item 2354801
View media item 2354798

Last edited:
Ok well i got my bay pair but something just doesnt feel the same as my zebras...even the boost on the bottom looks off. Am i tripping?

This insole feels so weak
Why does my zebras feel 2x for premium feeling compared to these? Im really not lying.
They don't feel the same. Zebras feel stiffer/sturdier. Breds feel softer. Boost on Zebras is more bubbly. Boost on Breds is generally flatter. Your size tag still looks good.

View media item 2352331View media item 2352334View media item 2352336View media item 2352338
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hey NT, need some help here. Just purchased these and need to legit check them asap!! The only thing that's throwing me off is the left shoe has 5 dots on the boost and not the common 7. I've read here that 5 dots is normal and ok (specifically referring to the member who actually talked to an adidas employee) along with all the other V2 owners whose boost has 5 dots. Let me know what you think! Thanks again for any and all help!!

They don't feel the same. Zebras feel stiffer/sturdier. Breds feel softer. Boost on Zebras is more bubbly. Boost on Breds is generally flatter. Your size tag still looks good.

Repped for the response and clarification

the "s" on "sply - 350" on one of my zebra pairs starts noticeably farther back near the heel tab than my other pair in the same size

on the same shoe, the front of the toe box is kind of lumped/crooked

there are other small differences in the knit etc i can notice in between the two size 10 pairs

so being no two retail pairs will be identical, and with how good fakes are getting.....id be extremely cautious if i were in the resale market for these

that 110% peace of mind you get when copping retail can't be bought in the resale market anymore

gives me more reason to hang onto both of mine...was considering getting rid of one to cop belugas and a second pair of breds 
I freaked out because the front of my toe box is lump/crooked depending on how I hold the shoe and that was supposedly one of the indicators. Then I noticed I saw a lot of legit pairs on YouTube and local FB groups having the same issue. So that's not an indicator at all.

Have you noticed on yours pairs, if the stripe is longer on one pair than the other? The gap to toe box from the stripe are different on each pair.  I've seen the same with other people as well.

[quote name="NozMY" ]
Actually I'm thinking to buy one from my friend can you guys help me LC?
[/quote]

What country did that pair come from? Need better box label pic. Up close. Also is there a reason why you can't trust your friend?

Last edited:
What country did that pair come from? Need better box label pic. Up close. Also is there a reason why you can't trust your friend?
I'm asking my friend now

Becuase it's my friend's friend selling me these zebras (so I've no idea who's that guy) and my friend isn't very close to that guy so just to make sure.

Better safe than sorry :D

I'm asking my friend now

Becuase it's my friend's friend selling me these zebras (so I've no idea who's that guy) and my friend isn't very close to that guy so just to make sure.

Better safe than sorry :D
My friend just told me that his friend got it before release so it doesn't come with the original box... so can't check with the tag :/

Idk that price would seem another red flag. I can't help with the pics my pair from YS is supposed to be here Monday.

Idk that price would seem another red flag. I can't help with the pics my pair from YS is supposed to be here Monday.
I wouldn't spend another second looking at it. Who knows if all the pics are even of the same shoe. Once we get into "sample" and "pre-release" territory...I'm out. Only going to try and  LC retail pairs.

Some other red flags potentially to all you Yeezy buyers:

1) ALL pics are not tagged (no digital tags, and preferably dated as well)

2) Pics are not the same size/resolution/clarity

3) Background of pics is different for multiple angles of the shoe

4) Color of person's hand/finger nails different in each picture holding the shoe (lol, I haven't seen this yet, but wouldn't be surprised)

These don't mean its fake...just get more info and be cautious!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom