OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Seriously? What's wrong with the boost?
Texture and shape of the pellets. I used to reference a picture in this thread, but I haven't done so in a long time, so I can't find it. If required, I can posta pic of my pear, but won't be until tonight or this weekend.

Is it possible that they could be that way from wear from being worn? Or can you 100% confirm that they're fake?

And can anyone else confirm, also?

If they are, I'll be pissed bc they're from a consignment shop. Smh

Is it possible that they could be that way from wear from being worn? Or can you 100% confirm that they're fake?

And can anyone else confirm, also?

If they are, I'll be pissed bc they're from a consignment shop. Smh
Take a picture of it like the below. One side is fine.

^ Are those PB's or V2's?
Thanks for this pic. I am 100% certain these are fake. Here's the points you can bring up if you'd like to try and get your money back.
  • Texture of the Boost pellets are wrong. They're too glossy.
  • Shape of the Boost pellets are wrong. They're too round. 
  • The Boost injection nipples are at the wrong place.
  • Pattern on the shoes is mirrored.

Thanks for this pic. I am 100% certain these are fake. Here's the points you can bring up if you'd like to try and get your money back.
  • Texture of the Boost pellets are wrong. They're too glossy.
  • Shape of the Boost pellets are wrong. They're too round. 
  • The Boost injection nipples are at the wrong place.
  • Pattern on the shoes is mirrored.
Pattern way off, I second that. It is the pattern of the first generation of fakes.

Last edited:
Fake Zebras now have the UV light checks

these are probably just hitting the US or very soon will (FYI)

anyone know other l/c checks on Zebras?

Last edited:
looking for some quick thoughts on these- thanks in advance

* nvm looks like somebody bought them

Last edited:

Fake Zebras now have the UV light checks

these are probably just hitting the US or very soon will (FYI)

anyone know other l/c checks on Zebras?

It's been known these new fakes were coming out. UV light is only SUPPORTING evidence and for easy exclusion of early/poor fakes. Box label and inner size tag will probably be the safest bet. Also, look at the paper that's stuffed inside the shoe. Creme stripe (only slightly yellow, should be hard to tell in fluorescent/natural lighting) should smoothly transition below the white stripe with lettering. Relatively yellow sole and back midsole portion are decent supporting evidence too. Contrast it with the boost and the midsole, if they all look too milky/white, not a good sign...but lighting really affects legit checking of this shoe. Just a heads up.

A lot of you are using the paper and the box as tells for fakes.

I gotta tell you guys, no paper and no box, the shoes are going to pass your LC's.

New fakes are also fixing the paper, box and sticker issues you guys are using.

Just a heads up

I gotta tell you guys, no paper and no box, the shoes are going to pass your LC's.

Just a heads up

Well you don't just base it off the paper even if they fix it. So I hope people wouldn't. Though if I check a shoe and see the paper or something else I don't check any further there is no need to.

Just a heads up
It's called supporting evidence. I know fakes are getting better with labels and tags, but if two things don't add up, then I would pass. I don't think any fake has gotten EVERYTHING perfect yet. So if there's one piece of evidence that throws you off, better be safe than sorry. And the labels/tags are the easiest/fastest way to exclude fakes without having to spend too much time on the actual shoe. For me, if the labels/tags match up, I still need 1-2 pieces of evidence to make a call on it.

Also in general, I would just not recommend buying any Yeezys without the box, even if they're used, unless you're seeing them in person first. Even then, you better know what you're looking at.

Last edited:

looking for some quick thoughts on these- thanks in advance
Box label wrong. And that extra sticker has been seen on fakes. See below screenshot:

Also spacing of 3 stripes on heel look a bit far.

Last edited:

Box label wrong. And that extra sticker has been seen on fakes. See below screenshot:

Also spacing of 3 stripes on heel look a bit far.
oh damn ok -  what's wrong with the box tag? I did a quick compare on my phone to my box at home and it looked fine.  I suck at this though

oh damn ok -  what's wrong with the box tag? I did a quick compare on my phone to my box at home and it looked fine.  I suck at this though
You have a US box. But your bar code is an EAN not a UPC. Numbers are wrong. Also UPC has 12 digits, EAN has 13 digits. Yours has 13 digits.

I'm also curious if your shoes smell bad or like glue.

Last edited:

You have a US box. But your bar code is an EAN not a UPC. Numbers are wrong. Also UPC has 12 digits, EAN has 13 digits. Yours has 13 digits.

I'm also curious if your shoes smell bad or like glue.
Got it thanks - these were on ebay I don't have them in hand.  Now that you say that I see the numbers are different than my box at home.  Mines were picked up personally from Footaction and one shipped from Yeezy Supply 

thanks again

Hi fellas, my Zebras just came in from StockX. I even bought a UV flashlight before my pair came in. Can I get an additonal legit check?
Damn I wish everyone took LC pics like you. Haha. Looks legit to me. Here's what matches up or supports it:

1) Box label looks good. Spacing of UPC and PO# seems right, bar code correct, aligment of vertical lines correct, little man in box looks similar to my ADC pair.

2) Inner size tag looks good. Correct format, date, alignment, accent mark.

3) Good contrast between yellow sole/back of midsole and boost.

4) Off-white stripe looks faintly yellow, not high contrast either.

5) Boost looks very bubbly as it should for this release.

6) Boost circles have 4 vertical lines. Some legit Zebras have 3 vertical line per circle, but I have not seen a fake Zebra with the four vertical line circles yet. (This could probably change, but a decent supporting evidence)

7) Paper checks out.

Repped! Thanks @lobol, I really appreciate your feedback and all of your contribution to the NT community. I will probably unds these tonight and share on feet pics in the yeezy thread in the upcoming weeks. So excited to have this pair in hand.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom