OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I have seen this box label + inner size tag combo before. I have seen it on boxes from another continent, specifically Japan and an example was posted here from South Africa. Do you know for a fact that these were purchased in the UK or Europe? I would like to know for informational purposes.

With that said, the tag and labels look legit. Sole and boost look good. I would also like to see the paper that came stuffed inside the shoe, but I'd say legit.
Hi again, I finally got the order confirmation and it matches what you said as the pair is from South Africa. So hopefully that information can be useful for when it comes to legit checking other pairs. Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated! 

Box label is wrong. Crooked print on insole. 3m 3 stripes off. Fake.
Free rep!!
Box label wrong. Boost looks off. Fake
Can I get a legit check on these Breds? About to pull the trigger but need some extra assurance! Thanks loads guys

View media item 2419900View media item 2419901View media item 2419902View media item 2419903
Better, closer shots would be nice but box print looks too dark, sole too shiny, boost looks off. Looks fake.

Geez so many fakes

Hi again, I finally got the order confirmation and it matches what you said as the pair is from South Africa. So hopefully that information can be useful for when it comes to legit checking other pairs. Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated! 
Appreciate the follow-up. Your info definitely will help for future legit checks. Enjoy your pair!

Just want to ask on the zebras US boxes should have a barcode of 8-89773-XXXXX-X and PO# 116397052, is it the same on EU boxes?

Can anyone help and legit check these?

Thanks! Will rep 

Mainly questioning the back heel tabs and the rec circles. 

Can you get a better pic of the size tag inside the shoe? And ask if there is the size sticker
Seller isn't at home.. 
mean.gif
 ... what do you think so far based on these pics though.. and anyone else?? @jaysmith117

Kinda sus tbh what is the price range? 

He hit me back and saying they are 100% authentic and sent me extra pics.

(I think he sensed I was unsure about them) he paid 1300 from an ebay seller .. price is whatever the auction ends at.

deleted pics. Thanks

Last edited:
Auction ended before I could bid.. :wow: Ahh whelp.. Moving on; this is another pair I had my eye on.. LC PLEASE.. Seller has 100% feedback. Thanks in advance y'all!

jaysmith117 jaysmith117 thanks for your help!

deleted pics. Thanks

Last edited:
He hit me back and saying they are 100% authentic and sent me extra pics.

(I think he sensed I was unsure about them) he paid 1300 from an ebay seller .. price is whatever the auction ends at.

He still didn't give you a better pic inside the shoe itself where the upc barcode is.. so def sus 
Auction ended before I could bid..
embarassed.gif
Ahh whelp.. Moving on; this is another pair I had my eye on.. LC PLEASE.. Seller has 100% feedback. Thanks in advance y'all!

@jaysmith117 thanks for your help!

The second one is def fake. I think the rep companies are running out of the "right" boost and the box label is wrong

Back
Top Bottom