OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi guys, I have a question.. I have a pair of Yeezy 350 cream whites. Bought it in Europe with below inside tag.
Now this person from Singapore is claiming that my inside tag does not match his inside tag.. thus claiming that my shoes are fakes.
Can someone help me out here? Because I bought the pairs from silvasdescalso, so I am pretty sure that mines are real and he has the fake ones..

This is his pic
othrue.png

This is my pic
dey9o1.jpg

Can anyone help and legit check these?

Thanks! Will rep 

Mainly questioning the back heel tabs and the rec circles. 
Bump. Any one else got any opinions on these? 

Or can explain the dots?

Seller bought from FC but got feedback for fake.

Thanks 

Hey All,
Sorry Im such a newb at this. Having a really hard time determining differences between v1 and v2 pirate blacks. Different videos, pics and info point out conflicting info, its so hard to tell what is what. One of my pairs of v1s seem to check off nearly every legit check but I bought 2nd hand and only my v2s I absolutetly know are legit. I dont wanna wear em if theyre real tbh, I wear the v2s and they are still perfect condition nearly. If they are fakes, are they at least quality enough to wear running where I wont hurt myself in them?[emoji]128512[/emoji] Can I get some help on these v1s with an LC please. Any help is much appreciated. View media item 2425882View media item 2425884View media item 2425887View media item 2425888View media item 2425889View media item 2425890View media item 2425893View media item 2425896View media item 2425898

Hey All,
Sorry Im such a newb at this. Having a really hard time determining differences between v1 and v2 pirate blacks. Different videos, pics and info point out conflicting info, its so hard to tell what is what. One of my pairs of v1s seem to check off nearly every legit check but I bought 2nd hand and only my v2s I absolutetly know are legit. I dont wanna wear em if theyre real tbh, I wear the v2s and they are still perfect condition nearly. If they are fakes, are they at least quality enough to wear running where I wont hurt myself in them?[emoji]128512[/emoji] Can I get some help on these v1s with an LC please. Any help is much appreciated.
look fake to me with that box label, doesn't look right for some reason.

Lc pls, will rep

seller says he got from stock x, but couldn't you just put a stockx tag on a new pair?
look right to me and i haven't seen any fake stockx tags yet or any fake ones listed on line with the tag on them.

SAME PERSON WITH THE ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST CREAM. 

Forgot one more picture. 

tag that came inside the shoe and the paper from the box. 

6607be426a23f36c278e859e256ea56d
i believe you are good on these, from what i seen and read about them they look right.

Back
Top Bottom