OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

^lmaoo that boost. It's not real dude. also the toebox is super inconsistent. PK is not supposed to spill over the toe cap like that.

^lmaoo that boost. It's not real dude. also the toebox is super inconsistent. PK is not supposed to spill over the toe cap like that.
and if i'm not mistaking the international label shouldn't have the extra digit on the far right. Though i may be wrong but that's what i seen before on them.

Yea that's what I was thinking.  Something just didn't sit right when I got them.  What makes it interesting is that I got this pair from Stockx if you can see the green tag on one shoe.  Now I'm questioning their authentication process how this even passed.  Thanks for your input.  I really appreciate it.

Yea that's what I was thinking.  Something just didn't sit right when I got them.  What makes it interesting is that I got this pair from Stockx if you can see the green tag on one shoe.  Now I'm questioning their authentication process how this even passed.  Thanks for your input.  I really appreciate it.
Ask for a size sticker

Just got my pair from stockx but I'm kinda questioning them. Toe on one shoe looks different and the boost on the other looks suspect. Tried looking up stuff myself but I am no expert. Can I get some help. Thanks.

View media item 2427201View media item 2427202View media item 2427203View media item 2427204View media item 2427205View media item 2427206View media item 2427207

Yeah that boost that toebox .... sus. Does the boost past the UV test? -- BASF Boost appears squareish and see through for the most part while fugazi Boost is pebble-ish in shape and not as translucent. Honestly, there's enough there to make me kick them back.

Yeah that boost that toebox .... sus. Does the boost past the UV test? -- BASF Boost appears squareish and see through for the most part while fugazi Boost is pebble-ish in shape and not as translucent. Honestly, there's enough there to make me kick them back.
Idk guys this pair looks ok to me but def need more pics maybe the shoe tissue and box tissue. And the size sticker too

I didn't do the UV test myself but I'm pretty sure that would have been one of the first things someone at Stockx authentication would have done.

Idk guys this pair looks ok to me but def need more pics maybe the shoe tissue and box tissue. And the size sticker too
The shoe box and tissue seemed fine.  Box matched in color  and tissue compared my my other Yeezy's.  I've been trying to contact Stockx about reauthenticating since last Friday but haven't gotten a response yet.

I didn't do the UV test myself but I'm pretty sure that would have been one of the first things someone at Stockx authentication would have done.

The shoe box and tissue seemed fine.  Box matched in color  and tissue compared my my other Yeezy's.  I've been trying to contact Stockx about reauthenticating since last Friday but haven't gotten a response yet.
So you have it in hand? Post those pics if you want it LC'd here

@rodneezy...if its from stockx i would think theyre authentic...i have yet to see them authenticate a fake, not saying it couldnt happen but its unlikely. I just saw a pair with similar looking boost pass a lc in this thread a few pages back, it looked super suspect to me but it got several passes from nters...how does the boost feel on your zebras compared to your other authentic pairs? If it feels just as 'squishy' and responsive id say yiur pair is likely authentic...as for tge label i cant speak as if i know b/c im unfamiliar with that, but i find it hard to believe stockx would pass it as authentic if the box label is incorrect...also your zebras shouldve came with a size sticker on the inside, u should post that as well.

Last edited:
What's disappointing about the authentication of the apps is there is no given standard to the consumer...even a simple check list would be reassuring that what I expect to be checked as a sneakerhead is actually the same thing checked. Honestly I doubt they UV check pairs given the volume of kicks they have/go through and if they do it would be nice to know.

the boost is normal on authentic though

you never see fakes with messed up boost. remember seeing a few people complaining about authentic zebras and weird *** boost.

Hey guys, can you help me out and legit check this pair of beluga's ? I have got a lots of different opinions on these and would really appreciate your help !

So you have it in hand? Post those pics if you want it LC'd here
Here is a pic of my creams and the zebra boxes side by side and the paper inside them for comparison.  On the zebras, the paper inside the shoes have a slight speckle of black dots all over them and the creams have no speckling.  On the box, there is a slight difference which is barely noticeable in the color of the print where my cream yeezy box looked a little darker.  
@rodneezy...if its from stockx i would think theyre authentic...i have yet to see them authenticate a fake, not saying it couldnt happen but its unlikely. I just saw a pair with similar looking boost pass a lc in this thread a few pages back, it looked super suspect to me but it got several passes from nters...how does the boost feel on your zebras compared to your other authentic pairs? If it feels just as 'squishy' and responsive id say yiur pair is likely authentic...as for tge label i cant speak as if i know b/c im unfamiliar with that, but i find it hard to believe stockx would pass it as authentic if the box label is incorrect...also your zebras shouldve came with a size sticker on the inside, u should post that as well.
The boost felt similar.  The only thing that throws it off is the look of the left foots boost.  As for the size sticker, there was none present when I received the shoes.  That was the first thing I noticed wasn't there when I took my first look at the shoe.  

go to repsneakers reddit and post it. those people will help you better than most on here IMO

Here is a pic of my creams and the zebra boxes side by side and the paper inside them for comparison.  On the zebras, the paper inside the shoes have a slight speckle of black dots all over them and the creams have no speckling.  On the box, there is a slight difference which is barely noticeable in the color of the print where my cream yeezy box looked a little darker.  

View media item 2429716

View media item 2429718

View media item 2429719

The boost felt similar.  The only thing that throws it off is the look of the left foots boost.  As for the size sticker, there was none present when I received the shoes.  That was the first thing I noticed wasn't there when I took my first look at the shoe.  

Damn no sz sticker..it even says on stockxs site sonething to the effect of "your shoes will be in the same 'brand new' condition as you would expect buying from a retail store' which is a bit vauge...but nobodys getting yeezys that have been tried on or yeezys w/o a sticker from a retail store...yours are still likely legit but i would reach out to stockx and mention this

I would not be pleased if they did not come with a size sticker.. shame on stockx for that. Do Euro pairs come with a sticker though.. that box tag is of a European type release.

I would not be pleased if they did not come with a size sticker.. shame on stockx for that. Do Euro pairs come with a sticker though.. that box tag is of a European type release.

only USA comes with the sticker

elsewhere, no sticker

so box looks to be EU/International which means no sticker ever came with it

Last edited:
I wouldn't post unless I thought these may be real. Just need a few sets of extra eyes for help. I got most of the angles you guys need. The boost looks really good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom