OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

i'm looking at other zebras and legit ones have the tabs close to the ankle collar

this one from Complex.

i also attached pics of box and tags.
From what I know, the tab can be higher to the collar but the dots should not be that high.

Scroll through fake_education insta til you find these 750's. He does really intricate comparisons so this will give you a good start while you waiting for a second opinion. It'll be easier for you to compare since you have them in hand. Hope that helps for now
hi. i dont currently own these, they are currently for sale. 

From what I know, the tab can be higher to the collar but the dots should not be that high.
what dots? 

Mine looks quite similar to the ref pic from Complex in my eyes.

I noticed that a lot of legit zebras have different looks..weird

i was told the front white stripe shouldn't be running all the way to the toe but i saw legit pairs going all the way to front just like mine..

Hi can someone LC this for me? Thanks
View media item 2437173
GALLERY]

what dots? 

Mine looks quite similar to the ref pic from Complex in my eyes.

I noticed that a lot of legit zebras have different looks..weird

i was told the front white stripe shouldn't be running all the way to the toe but i saw legit pairs going all the way to front just like mine..
You okay bro lol
laugh.gif
? The Complex picture shows how it should be.. you quoted a pic that showed the incorrect alignment. The pic you quoted from @K2theAblaM shows the dots lined up too high.

You okay bro lol :lol: ? The Complex picture shows how it should be.. you quoted a pic that showed the incorrect alignment. The pic you quoted from @K2theAblaM
shows the dots
lined up too high.
it looks more like the letterings are placed lower than where the dots are.
But the letterings do have the curvature. Hmm.. this one thing can justify that these are fake?

thanks man. been asking few guys tjays got a pair and they said its fake. heres the foto of the sole and the boost. thank you guys

Back
Top Bottom