OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Purchased these from GOAT but just want to verify to make sure as I read Zebra's are really hard to distinguish. Appreciate any response. Thanks in advance!

Legit check pls.

I went hard for this one. Even brought out the black light lol. Only difference I can tell from my ADC pair is that they smell different. They have a stench.

could somebody help me to legit check this yeezy? please i am going to buy this one if this one is authentic... plssss
Based on my understanding that production date is fake, but that's based on what repsneakers on reddit said when I posted for a legit check. 

Also the bottom of the insole looks off (unless that's just poor camera quality). 

Last edited:
Based on my understanding that production date is fake, but that's based on what repsneakers on reddit said when I posted for a legit check. 

Also the bottom of the insole looks off (unless that's just poor camera quality). 
so this is the fake one?

Hey guys! Can you please help me legit check on this pair. They look good to me but i need a second opinion. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

It's fake, the box has a V cut pull tab.

LC!!!
I just bought those yeezy boost v2 zebra the other day, can anyone LC?
I'm getting paranoid haha

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=13847]image.jpeg (208k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=13848][ATTACHMENT=13849][ATTACHMENT=13850][ATTACHMENT=13851][ATTACHMENT=13852][ATTACHMENT=13853][ATTACHMENT=13854]image.jpeg (159k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]This would be my first pair of yeezys... Legit check please! These are all the pics I got.

Got two more pics guys planning on picking these up today View media item 2486285

What's up guys? Really need some help with these Belugas. They're used, size 9 and seller says he got them from champs (hence the sticker on the box). Please let me know what you guys think and what indicates whether you think they're fake or legit. Thanks in advance!

View media item 2486286View media item 2486287View media item 2486288View media item 2486289View media item 2486290View media item 2486291View media item 2486292View media item 2486293View media item 2486294View media item 2486296View media item 2486297View media item 2486298View media item 2486299

Purchased these from GOAT but just want to verify to make sure as I read Zebra's are really hard to distinguish. Appreciate any response. Thanks in advance!
The entire point of GOAT is the guarantee you are getting authentic shoes.

Stop buying from GOAT if you are going to doubt them 

The entire point of GOAT is the guarantee you are getting authentic shoes.

Stop buying from GOAT if you are going to doubt them 

I'm doubting them because it's missing the removable size sticker, the box looks nothing like any of my other colorways I scored off adidas, and it doesn't hurt to get a second check.

It comes from adidas, ftl, etc fine you ignore that crap. It comes from a middle man then you get a second opinion

I'm doubting them because it's missing the removable size sticker, the box looks nothing like any of my other colorways I scored off adidas, and it doesn't hurt to get a second check.

It comes from adidas, ftl, etc fine you ignore that crap. It comes from a middle man then you get a second opinion

They look legit to me.

Whats different with the box?

And YS pairs don't come with the size sticker.

Back
Top Bottom