OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Some of the oxford tan boxes I believe came with that sticker.  Specifically certain sneaker boutiques got that sticker label. 10-  means 10.5 the - means .5.  Can anyone else vouch for me?  Also the boost on the bottom is consistent with that of legit pairs.
i can vouch for this.. just read this earlier today over at the yeezy main thread while searching for yeezy sizing info..

10- means 10.5.. 9- means 9.5.

@picasso swerve @lilchico4life look in this thread at post 1132 please (2 pages back) - all the pics there. Everyone I've spoken to said they are legit. They are used but I got a decent price. Picasso why do they look "terrible" ?

The shoes check out? They look terrible in just that one pic.

ksoks1983 ksoks1983 Box is legit. My OT's came with the same label. Get more pictures of the shoes to confirm.

See this link https://www.dropbox.com/sc/4rci56i51enla9x/AABo-QwIpiW2whyTxiEqu3dGa

Repost the pics, theres too much stuff here to look through.

ksoks1983 ksoks1983 Box is legit. My OT's came with the same label. Get more pictures of the shoes to confirm.

i can vouch for this.. just read this earlier today over at the yeezy main thread while searching for yeezy sizing info..

These are all the pictures again. So with the box being verified and the pics - everyone agrees they are legit ? Just want to make sure before I pay ! Thanks
View media item 1956013
View media item 1956014
View media item 1956015
View media item 1956016
View media item 1956017
View media item 1956018
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Repost the pics, theres too much stuff here to look through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom