OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Good evening,

I just bought a pair of 15' Yeezy Boosts 350 Pirate Blacks off of eBay and wanted to see if someone can tell me if they're legit or not. I haven't received them yet so these are the pics from the seller. I can get better pics once I receive them. Also here is the  item description:

Authentic  

Selling a pair of Yeezy 350 boost in "Pirate Black" 2015 release. Size 10.5. 

Only tried on once. Still brand new. 

They do not fit me. A bit small in fact. Ordered a size and a half smaller because a friend told me they ran a bit big. Turns out, they don't. They are true to size. So if you're a 10.5, then this is the shoe for you.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I contacted the seller and he says that the box is a European Box from Adidas EU and there's no way that they can be fake. Can anyone confirm anything regarding the European Box?

Thanks!

An european box label should look like this.. The '1' font should always have underline. Other than that, upper pattern looks off, definitely fake

View media item 1975019
Edit: here's another example of legit box label. Coner upper left icon of man in a box is centered. On the fakes it is aligned to the left.

View media item 1975022
And here's a legit black pirate upper pattern, notice near the toebox on the middle there are shapes of '8' on both sides near tge middle stitching

View media item 1975024
I hope you get a refund without any hassle. Cheers

Last edited:
An european box label should look like this.. The '1' font should always have underline. Other than that, upper pattern looks off, definitely fake

View media item 1975019
Edit: here's another example of legit box label. Coner upper left icon of man in a box is centered. On the fakes it is aligned to the left.

View media item 1975022
And here's a legit black pirate upper pattern, notice near the toebox on the middle there are shapes of '8' on both sides near tge middle stitching

View media item 1975024
I hope you get a refund without any hassle. Cheers
Why do your authentics have so many tags? It's only suppose to have 1?

Why do your authentics have so many tags? It's only suppose to have 1?

I'm not sure myself why it has double tags. I think i read it somewhere the UK pairs has them. Mine came from UK. My OT only came with single tag.

I'm not sure myself why it has double tags. I think i read it somewhere the UK pairs has them. Mine came from UK. My OT only came with single tag.
Coming from US or EU all authentic Yeezys should only have ONE tag. Not many.

Ohwell i'm pretty new here so like i said, i'm not 100% sure about double tags on authentics, maybe others more senior and more knowledgeable members can shed a light on this.

All i know is i do try to learn about yzy350 legit checking everyday, read thru all the pages here couple times, and about double tags, i saw some pics somewhere either here or the main yeezy collab thread, of Korean yzy release pairs and they do have double tags. It is those from UK i am not 100% sure i remember that have double tags. So it depends on specific countries instead of continents yeah?

And cgonz cgonz , i feel you're insinuating mine is a fake because of the double tag thing, thats fine because i've learned what i can for my pb2.0 pairs and i'm comfortably confident those are authentics. And i try to help other members here to legit check theirs starting today with so much that i learned from the community and the thread, to give back to the community. i would dare not do so before i'm confident to do it. So dear sir cgonz cgonz Your opinion of my pirate black 350 does not matter to me, but dont misdirect improper info from what little you learned as a fact for other members here.

Last edited:
2racez 2racez much better :D those are legit. But fyi: You said you're going for 2.0, those are not 2.0 pirate blacks. Those are the 1st release.

Last edited:
@zeroshiki  thanks! Seller had "PB rerelease" listed which now has me shaky since you say theyre the first release. I asked him about it so we'll see what he says.

@zeroshiki
 thanks! Seller had "PB rerelease" listed which now has me shaky since you say theyre the first release. I asked him about it so we'll see what he says.
Seller is not wrong. The re-release back in jan/feb came with both 1.0 and 2.0 pb. Aq and bb style code. The 1.0 aq are more desirable nowadays. But it really depends on one's preference. That is why i mentioned it to you on my previous post..

Sorry i got you confused on 1st or 2ns releae words, it should have been 1.0 and 2.0

Last edited:

Good evening,

I just bought a pair of 15' Yeezy Boosts 350 Pirate Blacks off of eBay and wanted to see if someone can tell me if they're legit or not. I haven't received them yet so these are the pics from the seller. I can get better pics once I receive them. Also here is the  item description:

Authentic  

Selling a pair of Yeezy 350 boost in "Pirate Black" 2015 release. Size 10.5. 

Only tried on once. Still brand new. 

They do not fit me. A bit small in fact. Ordered a size and a half smaller because a friend told me they ran a bit big. Turns out, they don't. They are true to size. So if you're a 10.5, then this is the shoe for you.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
I got some additional pics from the seller on just the shoes. Do these change anyone's mind on whether or not they're fake?

Thanks for all the help. It's much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom