OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Looks legit, boost looks a bit weird with the circles but maybe cause its a size 4? Im going with legit but a second say would be nice.

How much you paid for that?
Hi. Thanks for your reply! I got them from GOAT for $1300. The circles are what concerned me also. I saw someone post in the regular thread about the circles on a larger pair and someone said they were fake but I was not sure if that was because they posted a legit check there instead of here or if the circles really were a red flag.

Its legit man, GOAT is great. Grabbed my MR's from there as well a couple months ago. Youre fine, and I did think they were legit from the get go.

Last edited:

codes match. but on the right shoe the boost is weird. it has weird circle shapes around the nipple circles. i just noticed this today. need help on authenticity.
I think you're all good.  Pattern looks good. 

I went and checked my OT's and one shoe you can't see the circles at all, the other shoe you can faintly see the circles like in your pics. 

@SnitchHD I'm far from an expert but after looking at my own legit PB I would say those on your pics are also legit.

@SnitchHD I'm far from an expert but after looking at my own legit PB I would say those on your pics are also legit.
can u check your box and this box? i mean colour description it says pirblk/bluegra/cblack is that real or fake? pirate black 2.0 btw

Back
Top Bottom