OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@zztops some of my pairs don't have that sharp and defined shape to it, more rounded like the ones in the PB pic, but i guess the surrounding dots aren't as pronounced as the legit insole either.

actually the seller sent me the pics so i was wondering whether to buy the shoes or not. havent bought them yet
maybe the colour seems as such due to lighting ? since i know the oxford tans look really pale in pics and really tan in person

also, the bill is there, with the original date, and the box is legit too. maybe the shoes are swapped out but im not sure

also, the bill is there, with the original date, and the box is legit too. maybe the shoes are swapped out but im not sure
Dude.... anyone can fake a bill and that box is not legit. You asked for an LC and we are giving you one.... FAKE

alright, thank you very much guys, definitely saved me some money. also if you could tell me how its fake, would appreciate it so i can look for those tells in other shoes that i think of buying

and also heres another picture
View media item 2017855

Last edited:
no because id wanna know what part of the stitching is wrong, or what colour it shud be if you say this is off, etc

What's up with these insoles? 
roll.gif

theworsthero theworsthero Please get tagged pics of any shoes you post. I would not spend $800+ on shoes unless I get tagged pics from the sellers.

First pair you posted above are 2 different pairs. Pics are mix of a legit and fake pair. Second pair you posted are definitely fake.

thank you !
and when you say a mix of legit and fake, what does that mean ? which of the pics looks fake ?
and i will be inspecting the shoes in person as well if i feel they are legit thru pics

thanks for the advice, seller sent some more pics
Seem Legit. ask for tagged pics just to be safe. Only thing that throws me off is the way it seems like the right shoe curves up pretty steeply near the toe box in the 3rd pic I replied too.
and this one from another seller please
FuFu.. pattern is mirrored and runs in a turrible direction.... boost is off because it looks too shiny, cant see the nipples and not enough wrinkles/preforations

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom