OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

This is a legit 750 box tag.

This is a fake 750 box tag. As you can see they remembered to make the bigger 1 underlined but forgot on the smaller. All I had to do was lift these out of the shipping box and knew right away.
Thanks, I thought they looked real. I was about to pull the trigger.... The boost (that's what we call the open white area on the bottom right?) looked legit.

Funny how a box could give away the whole thing...

This is a legit 750 box tag.

This is a fake 750 box tag. As you can see they remembered to make the bigger 1 underlined but forgot on the smaller. All I had to do was lift these out of the shipping box and knew right away.
Thanks, I thought they looked real. I was about to pull the trigger.... The boost (that's what we call the open white area on the bottom right?) looked legit.

Funny how a box could give away the whole thing!

Can someone pls legit check my triple black 750s on  page 71 please? Thanks!

You have very good knowledgable folks here but I think there are a lot less 750s out there so most people can't tell. I will say your boost looks just like mine. I also have a fake pair that someone tried getting me with and it was very noticeable. Thing that threw flags for me right away were the box. Very poor quality and the 1s were not underlined like they should be. I'm no expert but your boost does look like mine and I had mine legit checked at pound4pound here in Dallas. Can you post pics of your box and the paper, also the tag pic and the top of the box should have something printed around the rim on the inside. Here is my boost.
View media item 2029224

How are they able to get their hands on the Boost, though? The whole 'we have to wait for it from NASA' is BS, right?

Here's those new Helen fakes that are pretty good and were fooling people when pictures first dropped on yeezy talk worldwide. People are into them now but they def fooled even pros..

Here's those new Helen fakes that are pretty good and were fooling people when pictures first dropped on yeezy talk worldwide. People are into them now but they def fooled even pros..

I dunno, that Boost still looks fishy to me and they didn't get the tag right on the box.

That's not even a good example....

The latest reps have real boost, with only the 7-dot injection points being not the same as retail.  The boost is real, though. 

Turbo I knew they were fake but the grooving in the boost is looking pretty close. Was easy to tell they were fake because the outlining is not there like on legit pairs.

I'd stay away from these. Besides looking at the shoe it looks like the seller has stole others pics. Look at the paper in the first few pics how crisp it looks and in other pics it looks all wrinkled like its suppose to. Also looks a different shade. But that dumb white adidas box tells the story. I've never seen adidas use those boxes except for with the fakes.

Back
Top Bottom