OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Those used ones are fake to? For my own learning what gave them away? Boost pattern I thought looked very good when comparing them to some others I have seen on here that were legit
The boost is fake.   It's too "melted together" as compared to what it should look like.  Also, the shape of the shoe looks a bit off where the "tongue" seems to go too high.  Pattern might be off too, but not good enough pic. 

Hello, may I ask a question please if you do not mind. Why are yeezy 350s PB have different laces and why are some Yeezy has only one tag and other have 2? Thanks

Just got these off StockX, even though they do a check I just want to be sure.. Are these good guys?

Pretty sure they're fake. The suede and stitching look off. Plus it comes with that adidas bag (the legit paird don't.)

Do you have a clear photo of the Boost?

Hey everyone. New to the forums and was wondering if someone could take a peek at the "Authentic" Yeezy's I just picked up off eBay. I checked his feedback and the couple other Yeezy's he sold received positive feedback.

The shoes shipped today so I will take more detailed photos when they arrive. They appear to be good based on what I see in the photos and the research I have done, but the inside sticker that reads 9SNZ494N00001 is throwing me off. The PO seems to match what is on the box if you zoom in. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom