OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I'm on my phone and can't see the pics properly. The boost just doesn't look right. Have pics of the box tag?

He only sent me those.

Legit Check Needed Please help me out:

Why wouldn't you just wait till after the restock? For the chance of getting one yourself or for a drop in old PB prices. 

Its for a friend. I told him the same. He asked me to do him the favor of legit checking those for him. I'm bad at spotting fakes so I hope one of the experts help me out. Whoever is selling them wants $600 so the price seemed too good to be true at the moment.

L/C? has a factory fault where the right shoe has the tip of the strap facing the wrong way. is that common?

Thanks.

Legit check please
GALLERY]
/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Hi guys need a LC on this pair, thanks in advance. Please do tell me what gives it away if it turns out to be a fake

Unfortunately, these are the only photos I can provide. If these are fake, would you guys mind pointing out the flaws to me so that I can have a better eye in the future? Thanks NT fam
Can't really tell in these photos, man. 

Like I said in the other Yeezy thread, the Turtle Dove's pattern looks too straight. 

No way to tell on those Pirate Blacks. 

The best ways to tell are to look at the pattern from above to see if the pattern on both shoes is going towards the bottom left (wearer's right foot pinky toe) and the #1 way to tell if they are fake is to look at the white boost on the sole.  Neither of your pics show that, and neither of your pics really show off the pattern. 

Are you buying these, or just trying to call someone out?

^Laces on those PBs look hella stringy. Unless they got beat, I'd lean towards fake on the laces alone.

Thanks guys. It's from a local guy who claims to be the plug and I was considering a purchase

Hi I have a quick question about my turtle doves, I noticed there are 6 dots in the square and then there is one on the outside and I was wondering if they are legit since I bought from flight club?

Back
Top Bottom