OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

C
how is it suppose to be like? I don't want this to happen to me again (I didn't buy them). I especially want the tan size 11.

I thought fake as well before I seen snappy and chico post. The big giveaway is the suede on the side and the boost. That boost looks too plastic and smooth and that suede looks too "perfect". Also the tiger stripe pattern looks too straight.

Last edited:
Lol Will do. But why are they legit. Ive had others say they are fake because the pull tab is too close but on other pairs I've seen form you tubers who definitely have authentic like GTFan, the pull tab is just as close??

need some help my fellow NTers, me and 4 friends are chipping in and buying a pair of Yeezy's for my buddy to give to him for his bachelor party, I really know nothing about Yeezy's because I can't imagine dropping that could of coin on a pair but I am the "sneaker authority" in the group :lol:

are these legit? I have a little time to purchase but prefer to get it out of the way

View media item 1935537View media item 1935538View media item 1935539View media item 1935540

thanks fam
pimp.gif

Montreal is the destination
Prepare for the insanity that awaits 
laugh.gif

Montreal? Oh boy. :lol:

But yeah both MR's posted are legit, look just like mine and that pull tab issue is a quality control issue. Remember, boost and print.

i am new to these yeezys but when you guys are saying ''boost'' are you referring to the white cushion material or the word boost? i see people mention boost on 750s which does not say boost on sole. picasso what do you mean by print?

i am new to these yeezys but when you guys are saying ''boost'' are you referring to the white cushion material or the word boost? i see people mention boost on 750s which does not say boost on sole. picasso what do you mean by print?

The print has to be at a certain angle and cant fall straight and not have certain shapes. Left side of the left shoe and left side of the right shoe have to have the same pattern more or less and vice versa with the right side of the right shoe and right side of the left shoe. The boost refers to the white part on the bottom, like the midsole of Ultraboosts. They cant be plastic feeling, have too much of a shine, or look too smooth or too bubbly. Moreso they cant be mirrored as in the shapes on the left side boost cant be the same shapes in the same places as the right side boost.

Hi All,

Would appreciate it if you could legit check the following:

Thank you in advance!

Print looks good, boost looks good from the pic I can see. Id say get a close up of the boost but from those pics id say they are good.

Back
Top Bottom