OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I hope someone can answer this. Does anyone know if the PO# next to UPS or EAN is unique to that specific box and shoe? like a serial number only for that shoe? or is the PO# shared among sizes or some ****? thanks in advance!

@zeroshiki
 @funglouis
 @turbospartan
 thanks guys. i just asked the seller to show me more pics. can you guys check this one again? i really hope this shoe is really. its so hard to find a good them now.   much thanks guys. View media item 2002443

View media item 2002444

View media item 2002445

View media item 2002446

View media item 2002447

View media item 2002448

View media item 2002449
View media item 2002452

I think those are legit. I can see better tomorrow on my PC as I can't zoom on my phone.

wanders000 wanders000 turbospartan turbospartan Based on the last picture, they're fake. Sellers is using pictures of a real pair (stolen) and using their own for the box tag. Ask seller for tagged pictures and you'll see.

@wanders000 nope, MR still fake. very close to the real thing though, scary how the boost soles are so difficult to tell now from the real thing. and the box label is off. that's the david's 7th batch if i'm not wrong..

@zeroshiki   @wanders000

Zeroshiki are you sure that those MR are fake?  I don't think they are David's 7ths because his sole color is still too green, and the shape of the sole itself (if looking at a side profile, his sole is less round at the heel and more oblong... not sure how else to describe it).  

The pattern looks a bit straight, which is what has me wondering.  David's 7th pattern is not straight like that... he has the correct angle pointing towards the wearer's right side of shoe/foot.  David's pattern also doesn't have the "8s" or "eyes" as some people call them, and the pics wanders000 posted definitely have the 8, at least on the left side of the stitching. 

The boost looks good from that one pic, but the bottom shoe is too blurry to see and if the pic were closer to the boost itself we could 100% confirm.  

@zeroshiki   @wanders000

Zeroshiki are you sure that those MR are fake?  I don't think they are David's 7ths because his sole color is still too green, and the shape of the sole itself (if looking at a side profile, his sole is less round at the heel and more oblong... not sure how else to describe it).  

The pattern looks a bit straight, which is what has me wondering.  David's 7th pattern is not straight like that... he has the correct angle pointing towards the wearer's right side of shoe/foot.  David's pattern also doesn't have the "8s" or "eyes" as some people call them, and the pics wanders000 posted definitely have the 8, at least on the left side of the stitching. 

The boost looks good from that one pic, but the bottom shoe is too blurry to see and if the pic were closer to the boost itself we could 100% confirm.  
i have an idea, but can you explain what the 8 and eyes actually is

Back
Top Bottom