OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

LC check on these please? Im waiting on more pictures but these have been sent to me so far. Probably isnt much to go off of but any input would be great. Also, noob question, but Ive read a lot about being able to tell if theyre fake just from the boost; could anyone shed some light on what exactly to look for on the boost? 

@jroring  Get your money back and next time do your research. Those are pretty bad fakes, super easy to tell.

@bmwm4  Definitely get hi-res photos of the Boost so we can say for sure. The idea is that if you see enough pairs with genuine Boost you will develop an eye for the fake ones, which look plastic-y and so forth. It's all about doing your homework and not fall for 'steals'. There are no steals when it comes to Yeezys. Those PB's, if real should re-sell for at least $1200. Is that what he's asking?

@Shegotkicks  Those are pretty bad and very easy to tell apart from real pairs. As I said above, go through this thread, do your homework and you'll develop an eye for the real Boost. And always ask for a LC before buying.

LC PB 350 thanks!

View media item 2096831View media item 2097124View media item 2096833View media item 2097644View media item 2096834View media item 2096836View media item 2096835
GALLERY]
View media item 2096976View media item 2096840View media item 2096917View media item 2096920

Last edited:
@dorderdor123  Fake

As a tip, when you're looking for legit Yeezys set the list as 'Highest priced first.'. That's where the legit Yeezys are at.
  •  

I posted in the wrong thread so I'll try this one......
Fake or Real???
He claims this pair was purchased in the UK. I know the US didn't make whole sizes but if purchased from the UK then wouldn't this explain the UK being a whole size and the US showing half?

Thanks in advance NT!
Same answer that you got in the other thread. These are absolutely fake. They only came out in whole US sizes. Same with the original grey 750s and triple black 750s.

Back
Top Bottom