OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey Guys! Can someone legit check these for me? just wanna make sure I don't spend a lot of money on some fakes. Everything looks good so far but just need a 2nd/3rd/4th opinion lol. Also, the lighting is a bit off for some of the pics especially some of the ones showing the boost just to keep that in mind but the last 5 or 6 pics are more recent and in better lighting.

Last edited:
Legit check?
Ask for pics of the insole (top and bottom) and also the shoe itself just underneath the insole. Texture of boost should be visible through the fabric. Zipper (teeth and the zipper itself) as well. Ask them to flip the zipper pull to see the underside.

Last edited:

Hey Guys! Can someone legit check these for me? just wanna make sure I don't spend a lot of money on some fakes. Everything looks good so far but just need a 2nd/3rd/4th opinion lol. Also, the lighting is a bit off for some of the pics especially some of the ones showing the boost just to keep that in mind but the last 5 or 6 pics are more recent and in better lighting.
Bump! Can someone please Legit check these for me?

I'm pretty sure these are authentic but I need to make sure so can y'all Legit Check these?
GALLERY]

Hi guys, does anyone have any views on authenticity of the MRs I posted yesterday then? Need to her back to the guy to tell him to send or not as he already had my cash through PayPal so would be grateful if anyone can help me out. Thanks

Hi guys, does anyone have any views on authenticity of the MRs I posted yesterday then? Need to her back to the guy to tell him to send or not as he already had my cash through PayPal so would be grateful if anyone can help me out. Thanks
boost is legit in those photos

Totally confused now! Had someone telling me earlier those MRs were 100% fakes due to the lack of definition on the adidas trefoil on the bottom of the insole. I also saw those additional dots below the trefoil and no real spacing on the Trademark symbol (again on the white insole bottom).
Really not sure what to do now?!

Totally confused now! Had someone telling me earlier those MRs were 100% fakes due to the lack of definition on the adidas trefoil on the bottom of the insole. I also saw those additional dots below the trefoil and no real spacing on the Trademark symbol (again on the white insole bottom).
Really not sure what to do now?!
Maybe the guy is pulling a bait and switch, and sending you photos from multiple pairs?

Ask him for tagged pics. 

Back
Top Bottom