OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

got these from goat today but it has two tags and says ean on box without sticker inside...? i thought they lc before shipping.... can i get a legit check from this talented bunch please??

Last edited:
 got these from goat today but it has two tags and says ean on box without sticker inside...? i thought they lc before shipping.... can i get a legit check from this talented bunch please??
You good, GOAT legit and that's how international pairs come, EAN, no sticker on the inside and those tags.

Someone posted a box comparison yesterday, and just off of that alone.

The shoes look ok but the label on this pair is way to big, the first pair that i have seen where it covers the entire text. Check "Spider18" box for ref.
I got refunded.

Last edited:
Hey everyone was hoping I can ask a quick question on my v2 belugas...

I got these off Stockx (size 10.5) maybe like 3 weeks ago and I thought everything looked good. I took a look earlier today in hopes of wearing em but I was a bit confused on the stripes.

As you can see the left shoe's stripe is noticeably longer than the right shoe (it's almost at the top of the toebox). Is this okay? I saw other Nt'ers post their v2's but I don't recall seeing a difference like this. Any help would be awesome. I took these other quick shots if that helps.

Last edited:

Hey everyone was hoping I can ask a quick question on my v2 belugas...

I got these off Stockx (size 10.5) maybe like 3 weeks ago and I thought everything looked good. I took a look earlier today in hopes of wearing em but I was a bit confused on the stripes.

As you can see the left shoe's stripe is noticeably longer than the right shoe (it's almost at the top of the toebox). Is this okay? I saw other Nt'ers post their v2's but I don't recall seeing a difference like this. Any help would be awesome. I took these other quick shots if that helps.
Your good. My pair is the exact same.

dude doesn't even want to send more pics, saying its easy to spot fakes and his "ain't fake". gonna stay away from those even if they turn out to be real. one of those too good to be true prices anyway.

Back
Top Bottom