OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Is it still usefull to legit check the yeezy boost 350 boost sole with the lighting? ( as in that the boost lights up when you shine through the boost )

I just bought these from Vipexlusives on Ebay and got them delivered today. I wanted to get them authenticated by you guys before I use them. He has 11k good reviews on ebay, but better safe than sorry am I right?

I just bought these from Vipexlusives on Ebay and got them delivered today. I wanted to get them authenticated by you guys before I use them. He has 11k good reviews on ebay, but better safe than sorry am I right?
shape and stitching looks good

Got a size 13 with the insole size 11.5 -12.5 should I be concerned I traded my size 14 for this 13 at core in Maryland

Legit check please

Hi fam was wondering if anyone can help with a legit check on these belugas.

Thanks in advance

Can I get an lc on these
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

can you please check my post out in the other thread

post #97304

also did the black and red come with two pieces of paper? and if anyone has a blk/red ds on hand could you look at something for me. reps given. thanx

Back
Top Bottom