OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Looking for a second opinion on these. These look good to me and have passed my personal inspection, but I'm far from an expert on V2s.

Looking for a second opinion on these. These look good to me and have passed my personal inspection, but I'm far from an expert on V2s.
Not sure why this pair has that weird shade thing going on as the belguas.. The legit pairs I have seen don't have this. So I'm gonna lean on fake

Not sure why this pair has that weird shade thing going on as the belguas.. The legit pairs I have seen don't have this. So I'm gonna lean on fake
Are you referring to the stripe? I'll take a look to see if the green and copper pears are the same.

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of Yeezy V2 Core red from grilled. It's $450 worn couple times by the seller. Wanan do legit check. Please let me know is it authentic. Thanks a lot!!

Can you guys help with a LC:

Yeezy beluga legit check please

Yeezy legit check more pics

Last edited:

No like the sole where the boost is covered
Ah okay gotcha. The 2nd and 3rd pics below were pears I personally picked up from retail stores and they seem to have the same discoloration of that 'flap' as well. Agreed that the Belugas were very uniform in color though.

Hi guys,

I'm about to buy these 350 V2 Red.

Really need a quick legit check.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it :smile:

That boost looks hella suspicious. And why is the size tag on the inside of the shoe cut off?

I've never seen the inside tag cut off, it's always displayed fully

I'd pass on this pair

Legit Check please! Pair is supposedly from Factory 54 in Tel Aviv, Israel. Can anyone translate the stickers on the box and the receipt? Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
the oreos (top pair) pulltab/back looks wider/fatter compared to your other 2 pairs

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that an indicator since fakes have a wider pulltab?
I was weary of that as well, but I have a 2nd pear of green (that I didn't snap a picture of) where the pull tab is just as "wide". They're not actually any wider though, just more flat, and not as curved/rounded as the Beluga pears. Can get a pic of them if needed.

Between the 3 pears I picked up from the Black Friday release, I've seen all the errors/flaws that are generally associated with fakes lol. One from Champs, one from FtL, and one from Adidas Originals.

One of the reasons I stopped legit checking V2s was because there are so many manufacturing variances. Prior to this Black/White pear, all of mine have been picked up directly from retail stores (Foot stores, Adidas, or Livestock) and none of them have any consistency. One of my Beluga pears even have mismatched Boost on the same pear (one glossy, one not). And between the 3 BF releases, none of the heel tabs look the same (different levels of curvature), and all of the Boost have variances as well (different amount of Boost nipples, level of gloss, etc).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom