OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Doesn't seem legit. Those pictures some are the same stock ones that are used on the fake sites. I went over this with one guy before on another thread. The paper looks like the fake paper they put in the box how it's folded.
for reals! no way can you link me to the fake sites

Got these from footsites, but the boost on the bottom shoe (of first pic) looks weird with a different texture.

Anyone seen this on the black/white 350 v2??
Looking at that actually makes me very uncomfortable. Well, if you're gonna wear them to the ground, then that's great, because I doubt you'll ever be able to sell those.

Can someone please look at my post above # 6183. I would greatly appreciate it
There have been cases where people have personally picked up pairs from retailers (including the Adidas Originals store) and their insoles came like that as well.

Hi everyone,

Does these boost look off to you guys? There is 9 dots on the boost, never seen that before. Seller claims the pair is authentic from Adidas store from France.

Can anyone with multiple colorways comment:  the laces on my reds are different to the ones on my core whites. They look the same... but on my reds they're a tiny bit thinner, and generally softer. My core white laces are quite a bit stiffer. Has anyone experienced this kind of variation before? 

Damn. Have you or anyone else seen a pair like this before?
I think somebody posted a pic of Boost like this on 750s before. First time seeing it on a pear of 350s though.

Hi everyone,

Does these boost look off to you guys? There is 9 dots on the boost, never seen that before. Seller claims the pair is authentic from Adidas store from France.
9 dots is not a sign of fakes. Legit pears have come like that before too. Not sure about your particular pear though.

Can anyone with multiple colorways comment:  the laces on my reds are different to the ones on my core whites. They look the same... but on my reds they're a tiny bit thinner, and generally softer. My core white laces are quite a bit stiffer. Has anyone experienced this kind of variation before? 
If nobody gets back to you about this, I'll check later tonight.

Guys, could you help me out.

Are these legit? they seem they are...

Last edited:

Hi everyone,

If you go through some of the pages i believe some the members here and new accounts had new ones that are legit with the 9 dots. Got box pictures? If it helps i haven't seen any fakes with the 9 dots yet.

Last edited:

Hi everyone,

Alot of the soles on v2 look different, i have seen atleast 5 different ones all 100% legit.

Hey guys, I was lucky enough on the Oreo release to get picked on the adidas site and got a pair for the first time, now call me a noob lol but i didn't realise that I should of gone half a size up, so i decided to get an 8.5 online(i've still got my size 8s) they cost £350.. Now i'm really not sure if they're genuine, i got a receipt from wellgosh (in the uk) so yea if anyone could help, the thing what made me question was the 8.5 box is quite abit bigger compared to the 8's i got from adidas.. also the insole is different, the pattern goes right to the edge at the top whereas the ones i got from adidas doesn't.. any help confirming? If you need any more pics just ask as i still have both pairs 
View media item 2279975

View media item 2279977

View media item 2279979

View media item 2279980

View media item 2279981

View media item 2279982

View media item 2279983

View media item 2279984

View media item 2279985

View media item 2279986

View media item 2279988

View media item 2279989

View media item 2279990

Anymore confirmation please guys? I don't want to be a pain but I'll need to return them if they're not genuine

Back
Top Bottom