OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Alright I'm reposting after purchasing as only one person commented and said to check the paper but they didn't have the paper. It's missing paper, some of the original shoe stuffing and tags which is weird but they are new. I think these are authentic but the price is making me think these may be good fakes, paid $550. 

Last edited:
Can someone help me legit check these? I bought them on grailed for resale price. Pretty sure they're real based on the videos online but I just wanted to make sure.

Lc please?
GALLERY]
[/IMG]
View media item 2324808View media item 2324809View media item 2324810View media item 2324811

Last edited:
Need a legit check on this pair. Bought it a while ago, but someone told me they were fakes. Thanks!

Been trying to get these legit checked for 2 weeks in here, can someone please help?

Alright I'm reposting after purchasing as only one person commented and said to check the paper but they didn't have the paper. It's missing paper, some of the original shoe stuffing and tags which is weird but they are new. I think these are authentic but the price is making me think these may be good fakes, paid $550. 

Could i legit check for these V2 please. Thank

Fake.

Tell-Tale sign - Box label is off. Too much white spaces around the border.

Just compare the box label to other authentic ones online or on youtube. You will see the difference.

Fake box, fake shoes.

Last edited:
Any help on post 7043? Grailed seller, professional pics for all of their items. Great feedback, just need opinions. Reps, appreciated!

Thank you!
Best I can see, you're good. The box is the right color, the insole is the right color and the Y's have the points on the bottom of them it appears in those pictures. I am attaching a link that has a good comparison for you to look at also and check for yourself since i dont have a pair in hand.

Back
Top Bottom