OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Could I get a LC please?

Asked a couple people on here but just want one more go at this for last opinions.

Bought these from Stadium Goods but the Box Font & Color are different from all V2 boxes I've compared this too. Everyone I asked cannot explain the differences in my boxes.

Really want to wear these. 

Thank you!!

Top is Beluga Box from Stadium Goods. Bottom is Oreo's won from Ubiq. Can anyone explain why there are differences??
Can anyone help? Thanks!

Just got a pair of Bred V2's from GOAT.. I've put them side by side with my pair direct from yeezysupply. The heel and heeltab are throwing me off, not to mention, the boost on the GOAT pair feels 'slippy' to the touch, while the boost on the YS pair feels more 'rough/rugged.' Gonna pick up a black light tonight...

(Yeezy Supply ; GOAT)

(Yeezy Supply ; GOAT)

Last edited:

Just got a pair of Bred V2's from GOAT.. I've put them side by side with my pair direct from yeezysupply. The heel and heeltab are throwing me off, not to mention, the boost on the GOAT pair feels 'slippy' to the touch, while the boost on the YS pair feels more 'rough/rugged.' Gonna pick up a black light tonight...

(Yeezy Supply ; GOAT)

(Yeezy Supply ; GOAT)
What on the heel tab is exactly throwing you off about the Goat pear? Is it that it's not perfectly squared/flat? If so, I have pears that I personally picked up that look like that. Not my bred V2, but the BF pack.

^^Those are fake...box label has the wrong colorway indicated...should be CBLACK/CBLACK/RED, I know cause I'm looking at my pair right now directly and comparing 
and to add on to that. Always be watching out for any picture with objects placed with the boxes or shoes. I dont know why but a lot of chinese websites and people always put something in the picture. I'm not saying real pairs won't have any but got to watch out for that certain thing that pulls up flags when I see them.

I honestly am so new to the shoe game and wanted these Zebras more than anything in my whole life lol. My stupid *** bought them and paid over Venmo, couldn't get a refund if I wanted to, seller just shipped them out yesterday after I bought them three weeks ago so they're probably Chinese fakes. Eh. The fakes look so close to the real ones, this thread is depressing lmao.

What on the heel tab is exactly throwing you off about the Goat pear? Is it that it's not perfectly squared/flat? If so, I have pears that I personally picked up that look like that. Not my bred V2, but the BF pack.
The shape as well as the '3' lines, which are more flat on my YS pair and slightly more puffy on the GOAT pair. Also, on the loop on the back, the GOAT pair has about an extra finger worth of space.

Need help with these Moonrocks, they've been tried on. Will rep, please explain why they're legit or fake. Thanks!
I saw your post in the Yeezy Boost thread. Hold off on the trade if you can.

I'm fairly certain these are fake. The 2 quoted pics are the giveaways. @jaysmith117  can you confirm? If not, I can confirm tonight when I'm home from work.

Last edited:

I'm fairly certain these are fake. The 2 quoted pics are the giveaways. @jaysmith117  can you confirm? If not, I can confirm tonight when I'm home from work.
What about the boost looks fake? I've always heard that fakes don't have those small nubs that go around the outside edge of the boost. These appear to have that.

They also have the white stitching under the insole that only goes around the heal cup. Most fakes go beyond the heal cup area. I would vote that these are real, but I'm no expert. 

What about the boost looks fake? I've always heard that fakes don't have those small nubs that go around the outside edge of the boost. These appear to have that.

They also have the white stitching under the insole that only goes around the heal cup. Most fakes go beyond the heal cup area. I would vote that these are real, but I'm no expert. 
The shape of the Boost pellets. They're supposed to be elongated, but the edges tend to be rounder. These are elongated with sharp, hard edges.

Also, that inner tag is horribly off centred. I've never seen a tag like that before.

The shape of the Boost pellets. They're supposed to be elongated, but the edges tend to be rounder. These are elongated with sharp, hard edges.

Also, that inner tag is horribly off centred. I've never seen a tag like that before.
Interesting.. Repped for the knowledge

Does the pattern not look like the mirrored pattern to you? Maybe I'm just seeing stuff on it but here's a picture with what I seen.

Sorry for the late replies but I NEVER get notifications whatsoever of anything on NT. I tried to fix it on the site it says I should. I think it is my email but can't find a way for it to get the notifications back. But here is my MR boost and pattern.

Bump, what do you guys think? Meeting up later today, it looks good to me but would like some opinions
One thing that looks off to me is the paper being nicely folded up it looks like in the box. Is there a picture of the other side of the box where the pull tab is?

Back
Top Bottom