OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can i get a 2nd opinion on these..one nter told me legit but they just look off to me, bottoms of the right foot shoe (bottom shoe in pic) just look off, but cant put my finger on what is off, if anything. Hopefully im just being paranoid. Fyi purchased thru stockx. Thanks in advance and will rep all replies.
View media item 2386496View media item 2386497View media item 2386499View media item 2386500View media item 2386501View media item 2386502View media item 2386505View media item 2386506View media item 2386509View media item 2386511

Hey guys, could you please do a legit check on this Yeezy Bred.

I'm thinking to buy this from a reseller in eBay UK.

The seller said he bought this from Adidas UK, and provided all official documents.

Thank so much!

Hey guys, could you please do a legit check on this Yeezy Bred.

I'm thinking to buy this from a reseller in eBay UK.

The seller said he bought this from Adidas UK, and provided all official documents.

Thank so much!
Legit, comes with Euro tags and correct Euro box label

Anyone help with a legit check on some oreos?
nerd.gif

Thanks
Can you get a close up of the box label?

This is why i copped from stockx, and this is why im still unsure...like how tf am i supposed to tell if legit??
Any opionions on the pair i posted a few posts back?
to be straight with you: I cant tell anymore

worse with just pics

i had new fakes shown to me yesterday and I kept getting it wrong

as in I could not tell the fake from the legit with them in hand

I would even venture to say they use these very LC threads to optimize their products

Last edited:
Im getting a lot of mixed opinions on my pair i showed above. I bought these from a local cosignment store and came with the original receipt. Came with a legit box too. I feel like v2 are all different. Not every shoe will look exactly the same. Because of bad qc it wont make the shoes fake right off the bat. My buddy im close with has a legit pair and it looks exactly like the pair i showed. Another guy on reddit said the same thing. You cant tell me that they hold fakes too. So i dont know what to believe at this point. Shoes can look different by sizes. Mine is a size 9.

Last edited:
Im getting a lot of mixed opinions on my pair i showed above. I bought these from a local cosignment store and came with the original receipt. Came with a legit box too. I feel like v2 are all different. Not every shoe will look exactly the same. Because of bad qc it wont make the shoes fake right off the bat. My buddy im close with has a legit pair and it looks exactly like the pair i showed. Another guy on reddit said the same thing. You cant tell me that they hold fakes too. So i dont know what to believe at this point. Shoes can look different by sizes. Mine is a size 9.
I honestly wouldn't consider a receipt or a box as proof that a pair is legit. Fakes have been sold with real receipts in real boxes in the past, going back as long as I can remember. The boost on the pair you posted is different than all the legit pairs I've seen. I know you're saying your friend has an authentic pair that matches yours, so I guess maybe its possible? I would still vote fake based on everything I told you yesterday, but with how good fakes are becoming who really knows anymore. In the end they're your shoes and if you're happy then I'd just leave it at that. The only 100% way to know you got the real deal is to buy them from an authorized retailer.

I honestly wouldn't consider a receipt or a box as proof that a pair is legit. Fakes have been sold with real receipts in real boxes in the past, going back as long as I can remember. The boost on the pair you posted is different than all the legit pairs I've seen. I know you're saying your friend has an authentic pair that matches yours, so I guess maybe its possible? I would still vote fake based on everything I told you yesterday, but with how good fakes are becoming who really knows anymore. In the end they're your shoes and if you're happy then I'd just leave it at that. The only 100% way to know you got the real deal is to buy them from an authorized retailer.

My friend showed me his Oreo and his beluga and the boost was similar. Both legit. So i dont know. all I am saying is real pairs can look different. Yeezys arent made by robots. Its made by humans so their will be some mistakes. So you cant think that all of them will look the same. Ive read that it varies by size as well.

Last edited:
My friend showed me his Oreo and his beluga and it looked the same. Both legit. So i dont know.
I currently have Oreos, Breds, and Zebras. Also had several pairs of belugas that I sold. All of them were purchased on release date from authorized retailers and all the boost looked identical to the pictures I sent you yesterday. Just trying to help you out fam.

If you found pairs that match yours though, then what does it matter what anyone else tells you? If you think they're legit then thats all that matters. 

I currently have Oreos, Breds, and Zebras. Also had several pairs of belugas that I sold. All of them were purchased on release date from authorized retailers and all the boost looked identical to the pictures I sent you yesterday. Just trying to help you out fam.

If you found pairs that match yours though, then what does it matter what anyone else tells you? If you think they're legit then thats all that matters. 

No doubt. I think the only way to know is to buy it from a retailer. Thanks for the help man

You located in wisco? Is so where at?

Back
Top Bottom